Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

She should ditch that hippy folk looking for america bullshit and make a david lynch inspired horror album, in the vein of inland empire

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She should ditch that hippy folk looking for america bullshit and make a david lynch inspired horror album, in the vein of inland empire

Even though I love folk music, she needs to get back to her dark sound so I for one support this statement

171027_abc_mcgowan_speech_16x9_992.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I wonder if white hot refers to drugs in any way. It seems like it with that name

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’m hoping for an Angels Forever vibe. I’ll be happy with that.

'AF,' so simple, so fantastic, so powerful and confident, and yet never put on an actual release. The same with 'Hollywood'--perfect, powerful, straight-forward, uncomplicated, masterful. That's the LLDR I fell in love with, and why I object to some of her more recent tracks, which seem fourth-rate by comparison (I'm thinking of the weaker tracks on LFL). 

Totally off topic but I every time I imagine “White Hot Summee” I just imagine Lana as the White Crown Phoenix from X-men, oop okay bye

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Since all of her albums were quite different from each other I suspect that the new one once again will take another direction. I really HOPE it's not a NFR 2, because like some other users here I prefer Lana's dark, brooding sound to the more folk orientated stuff she's done now.

maybe she's bringing back everyone's favourite divisive country tracks stupid for being so happy and hey blue baby

*gets booed* 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live