Sign in to follow this  
Lad

Lipsters Awards 2019

30slut.png?width=686&height=441

zJD15NI.png

78fa1e8643d95cc1cfd6fef9519d2e52.gif

In my opinion the biggest award of them all, this title will be granted to the Sluttiest Member! Take that as whichever way you understand it.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

:monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  :monicker:  

VOTE @@Monicker 4 SLUTTIEST

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

The We Irritating award should actually be the Win Edwards Vanguard

Wait... The fact that you literally cannot spell "We Irritating Award" without "Win Edwards"  :deadbanana:  :toofunny:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Anyone who has dug old Lizzy Grant pictures that no one but that one member cares for? This is your chance to award them for their loyalty!

The Early Shows section and myself feel so attacked right now.

This place has history with people who enjoy impersonating, am I right?

tenor.gif

I'm above campaigning for any of these awards-- to paraphrase Scott Adams, anyone who is capable of getting themselves voted a Lipster Award should on no account be allowed to do the job-- but I will campaign for someone else: @@Nobody deserves that Best Username trophy all to their self this year. Makes for a lot of amusing notifications.

Also, how confidential/anonymous are these submissions really? Some of mine would raise a few eyebrows...

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Submitted. But I'm afraid I must have acidentally spammed in a few categories because I started to feel dizzy and confused?  :( @@Lad would you let me know if it happened? I think it's the veteran and banned categories... 

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Well if I‘m not most forgotten idk who is lol

No shade but isn't that category more for people who left without explanation, or at least haven't posted in awhile?

@@LanaFlowers and @@salvatore come to mind ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I don't even know the categories, but if there's one for moments of the year I want to nominate:

- The Billie stan who leaked NFR from the cassette and had several meltdowns later on livestreams

- "In your cock, in your cockpit I'm your pilot" moment

As for drama I think the biggest was the Israel show it was messy from both Lana and the Fandom.

I was gonna put that too until I realized that happened in 2018 and was the runner-up last year.

Just popping in to formally begin my campaign for:

Biggest Stan:

Running the largest LDR fansite, attending 15 shows (see signature), & see my post in the Collection Thread, which keep in mind is outdated by two and a half years - just imagine what it looks like now! You can also check out my "Dresses" story highlight on my instagram @ xmissdaytona where I've photographed some of Lana's clothing pieces I own, but again, that's only a fraction of my collection! Whew, all the money I've spent...

You're burying the lede here. It's not just that you've copied her clothes, you've taken it to the next level by doing a lot of Lana re-enactments. Not to mention, THE. ENTIRE. FUCKING. KEDS. VIDEO. So extra. lol

Peace Keeper:

Corralling all you hooligans in the Pre-Release threads.. love you guys though x

Peace through vengeance brings the end.

Be My Daddy:

Example 2

Example 3

2018 and 2017 posts. Inadmissible.  :crossed: 

I'll allow it.

Honestly I think @@Elle has been robbed of Biggest Stan every single year. It’s time to give it to her

As somebody else pointed out, she did win it last year. But I feel like this community would nearly vote her cardboard cutout Lana before her.

#EllesCardboardCutoutLana4LipsterOTY

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

i dont talk enough to be considered for anything but i would like an award anyways

i would also like to nominate my friend @@minecraftgirl who has not logged in once, but i made her an acc after the seattle nfr date because she chased win edwards and i wanted her to be able to recount it to you all. idk for what award but she should get one for chasing him lmfao 

UbsOye5.png

Remember SunChild? Literally the most iconic member on this forum. Where did he go? ;-)

edit; also there should be a Queen of Lanaboards award which should be awarded to Elle every year, like... our girl is such an underappreciated legend

i was gonna say he changed his name to Pale Fire until i realized :lmao: