Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

where can i share leaked things?? just heard a new one and i don't know if it's new or old

Does the song have a name? I'd search the forum for the track name to see if it was previously leaked or discussed.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

23 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Does the song have a name? I'd search the forum for the track name to see if it was previously leaked or discussed.

the lyrics are "aaaaah, uuuuuuhhhh, baby baby, baby don't you leave"

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Not saying anything because she is afraid of backlash? Like how the fuck is announcing songs ‘hey here are some new songs blah blah blah’ going to cause a backlash..what is the headline going to be ‘horror as Lana Del Rey announces new songs’ …like what bullshit. Also ‘her label and management told her’ she doesn’t listen to anyone.  She isn’t saying anything because she doesn’t really care about promoting anything…she is lazy with it and expects fans to just find the music. 

Nah, it's not about laziness. She literally posted and then thought twice about it and hid the post. She just doesn't want to hear anyone's bullshit on a post about the songs when she said what she said. The songs talk about why she has the fragility she has and why she feels certain ways and what she's doing to fix her issues she has but people won't see it that way. She just doesn't want to hear it. It's that simple. If she's lazy, why would she make the post but then hide it???? you realize, this is the same woman who would get sickly anxious before shows sometimes.... make it make sense:um2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The Lana silence thing is really unfortunate considering how it's noticeable from some of her posts - this is shaping up to be a really scary pre-release if most of our info is gonna be in the form of surprises so I hope she puts some effort :toofloppy:

4 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

She literally posted and then thought twice about it and hid the post.

Maybe it‘s her way of talking to us, her fans, while staying quiet towards the gp. She knows we will see her post, even if she deletes it shortly after posting.

Maybe she is just busy working in the studio and polishing the masterpiece BB is going to be :hair:

Have faith. Trust the process :slayty:

maxresdefault.jpg

All I can do is stare at her eyeshadow when I watch clips from this concert. It looks so beautiful. Has anyone ever replicated this look before?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

As I'm sure others here have, I have used art as a form of personal catharsis to move past trauma sometimes. When I have made art for that reason I have never wanted to talk about it afterwards (or even look at it, sometimes) because the process is a way of releasing those feelings and moving on. Obviously everyone is different, but these songs are deeply personal and maybe she feels this way, too. I mean, what is she supposed to say? "My mum abused me, it was really shit because my dad never stuck up for me and I ended up in the hospital and on lithium"? "My relationships keep failing because I'm a writer and it fucking sucks"? "I'd rather forget S**n L****n exists"?

I think everyone should calm down because I doubt she's going to ghost us forever just because Ben or someone advised her to. It's in her nature to be a bit of a shitposter and once a shitposter, always a shitposter

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I don't believe the "her team told her to not say anything at all" thing. Cmon it's Lana, if someone ever told her to stay quiet she'll probably post qftq pt.2 just to mess with them :thumb3:. And I don't even think insiders can have that kind of info. They can have music and even the whole rollout of an era but I don't think there is a written paper or file that it says "oh and for this era we told Lana to stay quiet in her releases" 

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Like how the fuck is announcing songs ‘hey here are some new songs blah blah blah’ going to cause a backlash..

she got shit for the coverart without speaking a word U think bitches woulda been cool knowing the song was called text book of all things

15 minutes ago, salvatore said:

she got shit for the coverart without speaking a word U think bitches woulda been cool knowing the song was called text book of all things

What's wrong with the title?

5 hours ago, not all who wander r lost said:

The Lana silence thing is really unfortunate considering how it's noticeable from some of her posts - this is shaping up to be a really scary pre-release if most of our info is gonna be in the form of surprises so I hope she puts some effort :toofloppy:

Probably her surprise will be having a gender reveal party after Chuck's baby is born. Oh Lana. ❤

4 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

What's wrong with the title?

if u don't get it u won't get it bestie....

33 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

And I don't even think insiders can have that kind of info. 

You'd be surprised

:coffee:

It's nbd though, she's done this before. Before NFR she went missing for a month or so at one point, iirc

If she doesn't feel like saying stuff for whatever reason, then that's cool. We know we're (eventually) getting more music, so

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

28 minutes ago, salvatore said:

I mean in the media…not with fans. She doesn’t give a fuck what we think clearly…its what’s written in the media as it holds more weight.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I mean in the media…not with fans. She doesn’t give a fuck what we think clearly…its what’s written in the media as it holds more weight.

the media instantly took the three songs and made the implied claim that the most controversial thing to take away from them is her mentioning black lives matter then to delve into QFTC rehashed discourse and then paled the entirety of lana's lyrics about maternal abuse and her hospital stints earlier in life

given that whatever she does causes some outlandish reach of an article pushed to pursue advertisement revenue i dont think it's uncalled for to believe her team finally stepped in and told her to stop doing anything at all