Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

11 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

yeah the pic itself just looks blurry

ive got a really high res one i was sent by someone on twitter. ill most likely be using that when the album is released unless an even better one comes along

17 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The amount of viruses I’m going to give my computer by searching for snippets on random Eastern European music websites 

I won’t stop until I hear wild at heart!

Did you hear the debree one? if so is it good? it's most likely fake which is why I don't listen to snippets :tea:

lights, camera, acción

2 minutes ago, youngnwildx said:

Did you hear the debree one? if so is it good? it's most likely fake which is why I don't listen to snippets :tea:

i think all of those lq snippets on dbree r fake, we r looking for legit ones on some small streaming sites, there r sites who give a 30 seconds previews of every song. We got them for nfr and lfl too

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

i think all of those lq snippets on dbree r fake, we r looking for legit ones on some small streaming sites, there r sites who give a 30 seconds previews of every song. We got them for nfr and lfl too

and honeymoon and UV :defeated:

We’ve never not gotten them, usually their uploaded with the album so I don’t think they exist. If it’s late Feb and we haven’t gotten the snippets yet, we aren’t getting them

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

I mean yeah it's way to obvious, but did u find anything good so far? 

lights, camera, acción

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

We’ve never not gotten them, usually their uploaded with the album so I don’t think they exist. If it’s late Feb and we haven’t gotten the snippets yet, we aren’t getting them

but i need them:crying:

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

they're out there, you just gotta keep looking :dua: N4tY50F.png

I feel like we're all slowly but surely having a meltdown realizing we still have to wait weeks. It's kind of amusing ngl. :oop: and the way Lana's team finally had their shit together when it  comes to leaks. :oop:

1 hour ago, hip hop in the summer said:

what if she didnt put dealer on chemtrails because she will release her album with The Last Shadow Puppets that has it, Thunder etc.

I think the reason why that album never released is because she stopped being friends with Alex, or at least these are the rumours. 
Long story short: Lana is a great friend of Taylor Bagley (Alex' girlfriend back then), Alex cheated on Tay in 2018 and after that Lana and Taylor have been seen a lot together, so I think Lana is on her side and doesn't care anymore about Alex 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

10 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I feel like we're all slowly but surely having a meltdown realizing we still have to wait weeks. It's kind of amusing ngl. :oop: and the way Lana's team finally had their shit together when it  comes to leaks. :oop:

Everything was going so good because I’ve been busy with school the last few weeks...now all my assignments are done until finals and I’m just like :air:

COCC is dead and not breathing

11 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

5 homosexuals have the album... It can leak anytime 

0YnL0Kf.gif

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

5 homosexuals have the album... It can leak anytime 

Except the good ol sis Yosemite :hooker:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: