Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

im still not over yosemite

Spoiler

im so glad this is not another Life is Beautiful situation (at least for me) where the snippet is absolutely amazing and mindblowing never been done before shit on it etc

but the actual song ended up to be pretty meh

now with Yosemite its exactly how i imagined it would be, despite the rather... worrying snippet she performed live :icant:

image.png

All of us being good kids and not posting links, not asking for links, using spoilers and avoiding drama

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, annedelrey said:

I didnt yet... But i think ill cant hold it anymore hahaha:hype:

i'm growing weaker by the minute, i think i'm going to give in and give it a listen :crying5: but i can wait 2 more hours until i'm alone and done with classes and feel it by myself

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

EEEEEEEK IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HASN'T LISTENED TO IT YET what am i going to do

Stay strong!! The waiting will make it worth it! I feel you, though, the temptation will be strongly felt the next 10 days :toofunny:

Spoiler

I LOVE HOW DIFFERENT HER STYLE OF SINGING IS ON WD OMG I CAN'T HER MIND HER VOICE THE LYRICS I'M CRYING I HAVE HEADPHONES ON AND MY BOYFRIEND'S CONFUSED AF