Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

men in music business conference makes sense to me because it reflects her naïveté. like being the object of the male gaze in an industry she wanted to be in was empowering to her

and now she’s older and knows what that’s actually like

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

Hide contents

a meow AND a roar??????? quite literally returning to nature with this album... i love it giphy.gif

Y'all knew what you were doing during boargate :omfg2:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 minute ago, Atlantis said:
  Hide contents

There’s definitely a lot going on during the whole song, many hidden sounds in the background and also amazing backing vocals 

the ending is gorgeous, she also says something other than “if you don’t pray you’ll never learn, you know I’m a saint?” but I can’t quite get it

Spoiler

I completely agree!!! TJF is the fullest song she’s made in YEARS. I can see why COTCC is before it in the tracklist, since it has a wall of sound build up, too!

i also love her thing together “if you never pray you’ll never know” and “I know you know what I know because you talk to god” in WAH!

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

Hide contents

a meow AND a roar??????? quite literally returning to nature with this album... i love it giphy.gif

Spoiler

I swear it’s there!!

"Don’t forget me"

@honeybadger

I always love the GIF'S you choose to post...ICONIC :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Spoiler

Okay my will wasn't strong enough. Listened to the album...

I just had an overwhelming day at work and just listened to White Dress... I can already imagine myself falling asleep during dusk this summer being all sad..

She's serving huh

First we feel; then we fall.

literally driving myself insane not listening to this album before the 19th.. all that keeps replaying in my head is the TJF snippet w the cat meows.. i know this wait will be worth it tho.  :icant:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, Skid Row Cherry Pie said:
  Hide contents

manifesting Yosemite as a tour closer, I can already picture the crowd singing the chorus with her :krylie:

Spoiler

when the whole crowd sings : if we love you we love you cuz you're wild, wild at heart :crying2:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Spoiler

What do you think "White hot forever" is supposed to mean in "TJF"? I feel like she is creating imagery with these terms. I image a white blazing desert and this feeling of endless fulfillment paired with despair of not seeing anything through the light. What about you? What do you think she means when saying "white hot forever"?

Spoiler

Theres sometbinbg so old school lana about dark but just a game like you can play it after BTD title track and sounds so RIGHT. (unlike imo anything on NFR). thats partly why im so obsessed. 

1 minute ago, AlexVirtuell said:
  Hide contents

What do you think "White hot forever" is supposed to mean in "TJF"? I feel like she is creating imagery with these terms. I image a white blazing desert and this feeling of endless fulfillment paired with despair of not seeing anything through the light. What about you? What do you think she means when saying "white hot forever"?

Spoiler

I think she means her and this 'tulsa jesus freak' are burning like a white hot flame. Passion. Lust. Something like that

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

do we have any reason to believe that there will be a video for TJF?

what was this video she posted on instagram intended for? and what was the instrumental of the other video with the cats meowing? do you guys remember?