Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Speaking of which, ultraviolence’s dark and underground era transitioned to honeymoon’s leisure mid-dark-sun sad era was a masterpiece. I won’t speak for the rest, but I really wanna see how the news sounds will transition from NFR

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

kinda random, but thoughts on Serene Queen being on the record?

I doubt it, but if there’s a deluxe version, I’d LOVE to see SQ as a bonus track

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I mean when WHF was originally announced she did say it would be a surprise release

I feel like there will either be no single or it will come like a week before the album, especially due to quarantine because I doubt there will be any videos for this album, or they will all be shot from her home

The only way we could get a high-budget video would be if she had planned to shoot something at the end of 2019, which is possible but not certain either, if she was still writing the whole thing. Unless she had a clear and precise idea of what the lead could be back then (which is not like her, honestly).

Let's hope she saw how much love Venice Bitch got and decided to go full beachy, soft-rock psychedelia. I want 7 different guitars, sad alien synths, her vocals to reach more than literally 5 notes, some fucking bridges and some HARDER HITTING DRUMS for god's sake

Also some horns or other weird instruments in the background to make it richer and more immersive but I think I'm asking too much 

You'd wish

the way she just talks about nothing

I literally stopped in the middle cause I didn't get a single word 

Zero to none, IMO. It’s too old. Even it’s gorgeous (one of the best leaks we got this far).

I mean this is more subjective coming from me since I just barely listened to the full recently, so there's that. but imagine a re-work 

I love the song, but it doesn't suit the title / overall vibe I have built up for COCC in my head

the vibe totally makes it sound ironic, and aggressive HM vibes. slow rage vibes 

I doubt it, but if there’s a deluxe version, I’d LOVE to see SQ as a bonus track

idk imma just campaign it here lol, so so good 

UV/Honeymoon

I can't wait for that split second of excitement when someone in here posts a link to something and my eyes dart STRAIGHT to the amount of likes it's gotten, if it's more than 15  i get like a mini heart attack cus i know sumns happened :teehee: :teehee:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

this thread is gonna feel like a bunch of clowns when she actually does release the album on september 5th or around that time and it's not filled with piano ballads.

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e