Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I think i'm onto something...

If you take the first letter from the bio of her 3 most recent instagram posts (Excluding the zella one and the one without a caption) you know what you get??

S N L

SNL 2.0 is incoming!!!!

And she will sing the lead single from COCC and it'll go #1 and win 39 grammies

SHE IS COMING

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Madness has alresdy set in, in record time. At least with NFR it was several months after delays.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

And to think i literally begged for my one day off in weeks to hurry by so that she could announce something :facepalm: :flop:

Lol same for the last two days. Anyways, I don’t know what I was expecting: she always posts when I’m super busy and every time we think we cracked « the code », it’s not happening.

She is still in Tulsa (or was with Zella). Watch her post another cryptic post tomorrow mentioning Tulsa. I’m starting to think it never means anything when she mentions that song, except that the city reminds her of her song.

So what now? Do we build up the expectations and excitement for every Friday instead? :oopna2:

This is lanaboards, so yes

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I mean, it's ok to do both.. and for me I definitely am real glad that we got the poetry book, the snippet as some kind of vague reassurance. Aug 5th was something that the forum ended up chasing, bc we do know how her releases have been. both points are fair, but I don't think wanting a more solid kind of reminder, reassurance is wrong either. like to each their own approach and range of it but yeah

I personally don't think it's being unappreciative in this case, we just wanna know what's up, thought a lead came up and followed it. 

September 5th (post this is where things are warranted imo) on insta's a gift like the rest of the stuff she shares, personal to work etc.  It's something to hold onto, nothing to smite over tho imo, bc I'm sure a lot goes into these things and a lot can change. 

it's just good to have definites, and again speaking for myself, lol yeah the thread gets all fun as we get closer to it 

Hey, don't take my post so seriously, please! Look also at the crossed-out words!  :P

I actually agree with you on a number of points. It is fun to speculate, have news, write in the thread and whatever. I love that part of the process and I am all for it. I also understand what you say about having definite news.

What I don't understand and def don't like is some fans (like trolls on Twitter) constantly asking for more, more, more like they're starving and clearly they're not. The message I'm trying to convey here is: let's show our appreciation for her hard work and effort. Let's not forget that  ;)  

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

I wasn’t that big of an obsessed Stan back then, but was the May 1st date for UV announced on social media? I thought she had said it at the end of a concert of something.

EDIT: I couldn't find where she said the May 1st date (on socials or after a concert), but I've seen on Lanapedia that it was during February 2014 that UV would be released on May 1st. The Black Keys released their album on that date. 

Honestly I think she might have said nothing because of what happened in Beirut. It would’ve been seen as disrespectful, and she doesn’t need more drama surrounding her. She might say something tomorrow, or next week. I’m still not losing hope though, I’m convinced we’ll get the album in September.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Honestly I think she might have said nothing because of what happened in Beirut. It would’ve been seen as disrespectful, and she doesn’t need more drama surrounding her. She might say something tomorrow, or next week. I’m still not losing hope though, I’m convinced we’ll get the album in September.

I agree with your post. I'm now 50-50 on the Sept 5 date. It could come through, with a single or preorder before or not. 

I guess I just need some sort of acknowledgment it's still on, if only to be able to believe anything she says lol. 

I wasn’t that big of an obsessed Stan back then, but was the May 1st date for UV announced on social media? I thought she had said it at the end of a concert of something.

She didn't realise she was being filmed (in a parking lot I think)  and to be fair she did later say that the album was "in limbo" for six weeks and it ended up being released six weeks after May 1st although that could just be a coincidence I guess

yeah i mean she announced the album in the middle of her worst moment regarding reputation since 'i wish i was dead already' and now she couldn't announce anything during these times :rip: 

She didn't realise she was being filmed (in a parking lot I think)  and to be fair she did later say that the album was "in limbo" for six weeks and it ended up being released six weeks after May 1st although that could just be a coincidence I guess

Thanks! 

I fucking hope the Sept 5 date is still on. To announce it on social medias is not the same as being filmed in a parking lot lol. 

we should have like an album advent calendar or something 

That would be an advent calendar empty under each door lol, if it each door is a post.