Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

just BITE them first hunny :hooker:

I guess I could... By the time i'm done biting these things my jawline is gonna be so sharp from chewing crunchy spiders. my favorite snack......  :dmd:

omg I have to edit so many posts... I am not good at multi-tasking..  :whatever2:  I keep typing the wrong things. this is embarrassing..

I guess I could... By the time i'm done biting these things my jawline is gonna be so sharp from chewing crunchy spiders. my favorite snack......  :dmd:

omg I have to edit so many posts... I am not good at multi-tasking..  :whatever2:  I keep typing the wrong things. this is embarrassing..

Um anyways...happy page 444

Sorry to all my page 444 enthusiasts, I moved some of the off-topic discussion that occurred earlier into more appropriate threads (Lana & Politics, The Greatest, Random Lana Discussion, Instagram Updates) so we're back to page 441.

However, 444 has been my unlucky number for as long as I remember, so knowing my luck, there will absolutely be no news on page 444 :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Vanity Fair confirmed both a second spoken word project, and Chemtrails Over The Country Club to be arriving in the autumn...surely her team would’ve alerted them had this not been true, after publishing the article

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Vanity Fair confirmed both a second spoken word project, and Chemtrails Over The Country Club to be arriving in the autumn...surely her team would’ve alerted them had this not been true, after publishing the article

But that sure doesn't make sense since Iron Gates is supposed to come march 2020 iirc.

And autumn starts like 2 weeks after the said COCC release so it could still be very well in September.

Let's await

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I guess they got confused since the physical copies of Violet are supposed to be available this autumn

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I am so impatient that I am on the verge of NOT CARING.

And I know she doesn't care that I don't care, and nor does anyone else, but I care that I don't care because I want to care.

:runs:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I am so impatient that I am on the verge of NOT CARING.

And I know she doesn't care that I don't care, and nor does anyone else, but I care that I don't care because I want to care.

:runs:

i care that you don’t care because it’s making me not want to care ugh

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

The fact that I'm starting to believe the delayed rumours...not good. But we should think about this logically. Lana has probably already taken the album cover pic with Nicole the other day, editing should be done by now?

23 days days until 'release' date, Ben said 'soon' on his Insta last week so it adds up, considering Lana's definition of 'soon' is basically months. Yes I'm trying to reassure myself :awkney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven