Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Hopefully we get Let Me Love You Like A Woman this Friday if she won't release the album. I have a feeling we'll get the album lateย October... probably October 30.

14 hours ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Let's stay positive. I checked Lana Instagram posts from last year before she dropped the FIILY and TG mv, she had been posting random stuff from touring and her personal stuff for a while before going completely off the radar for likeย three entire weeks (obviouslyย shooting the mv). After that radio silence, she posted a bts picture with the bodybuilder guy. The week after that picture she announced the record. Then the trailer was up and right after that we had the FIILY and TG videos.ย 

So I'm guessing they're shooting and working on the mv now and we will most likely get no news for the next few weeks (we are only gathering info from other people's posts, never from Lana herself). In a week or two we're going to get some random pic or vid or livestream about the music videos and the album announcement, which also makes sense with the October delayed release date.

The silence is frustrating but I will take it as a sign of good news to come. We just need to let it go for a while, something will happen in a week or two, for sure.ย 

ย 

ย 

you could be on to something since she posted nowย 

Obviously none of us know what the mv is going to be about, specifically, but if I had to put forth one concept, it's that it's going to be Wizard of Oz-ish. The farm is the beginning, and it's in b & w, and then there's a tornado and she lands in "Oz", which involves the country club and the car. And that bit is in colour.

And the country club has a golf course and she goes and whacks golf balls that have Trump's face on them. And also S**n's, if we're going fully off the hinges.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

โ€œthe first music video for the title trackโ€ did she film two videos forย the song? the way she phrased it is so confusing.

ย 

as always we get more questions than answers. but anyway glad she said something finally.

I'm guessing we'll be getting more Sylvia Plath imagery in this album (especially with the name mention in patent leather do over), but maybe from the view of the debutantes? The tacky 50's dress and the high class country club imagery is giving me the vibe. Maybe the fact that the mv director for COCC makes trippy videos hints to us seeing the dark and druggy "behind the scenes" of the debutantes (at the same time he also directed Selena Gomez's music video for Rare which isn't about drugs nor is the song trippy at all so we'll seeย :toofunny: ). also does anyone get david lachapelle flaunt magazine photoshoot vibe from her ig video?ย latest?cb=20170515185634

sgopYhV.gif

here's my theory: the video she posted is from july because she said that violet is coming out "this month" (july 28th) OR she filmed that video today (september 1st) and is reffering to the hardcover violet book coming out september 29th soooooo...id like to think it was filmed in july because her "soon" can either mean september 5th or something later..it kinda depends on when she filmed that clip

ย 

(sorry if this has been discussed already, i'm not physically capable of reading 50 pages back:toofunny:)

9 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

here's my theory: the video she posted is from july because she said that violet is coming out "this month" (july 28th) OR she filmed that video today (september 1st) and is reffering to the hardcover violet book coming out september 29th soooooo...id like to think it was filmed in july because her "soon" can either mean september 5th or something later..it kinda depends on when she filmed that clip

ย 

(sorry if this has been discussed already, i'm not physically capable of reading 50 pages back:toofunny:)

the musicย video was filmed these past 2 days, so no. The video lana posted today is not old

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

ok i must ask, what do we think of the rumor (saw mostly on twitter) that lana is working on 2 albums, Chemtrails and White Hot Forever, and they are either dropping together or a few months spaced out. i personally would shit myself, but it seems too good to be true. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, my crackhead self can easily come up with a crackpot theory which would totally explain why she said on NFR release day last year that White Hot Forever would be a surprise drop in 12-13 months, and then never mentioned it again and when she did mention it was Chemtrails, which shes clearly keeping us in the loop (barely) with and seems like a proper rollout. Leaving it still possible for White Hot Forever to be a surprise drop album.....

Just wanted to shareย what I made - Iย think it could be a cool Urban Outfitters Exclusive cover!ย 
ย 

I really like what some people have said on here about how her look in this upcomingย music videoย really reminded them of Sylvia Plath and I liked the concept of her exploring more of her connection to Sylvia with this album.ย 
ย 

So I threw this cover together based on her IG video from todayย in the painted style ofย Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass as an homageย to Sylvia being a poet like our beloved Lana now is! :)ย and I thought to include some commentary in the style of NFRโ€™s coverย with the atomic cloud and airplanes above the country club and Lana just kind of looking on,ย to represent what I think sheโ€™s trying to say with this album title.ย 
ย 

7-CBD004-E-5-B4-F-43-DD-9-FF0-C7741-A86-

17 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

ย 

I think she talked about the physical version, like the hardback

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

57 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

โ€œthe first music video for the title trackโ€ did she film two videos forย the song? the way she phrased it is so confusing.

My thoughts exactly. I mean I hope she doesn't mean the first music video for the era whilst planning on releasing ANOTHER song beforehand?

ย 

I mean, why wouldn't the lead / first buzz single have a video?

1 hour ago, 99centlips said:

ย 

as always we get more questions than answers. but anyway glad she said something finally.

The first mv for this album, which is for the title track

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

8 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

My thoughts exactly. I mean I hope she doesn't mean the first music video for the era whilst planning on releasing ANOTHER song beforehand?

ย 

I mean, why wouldn't the lead / first buzz single have a video?

ย 

iโ€™m really confusedย :stareney2:ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, Electric Body said:

The first mv for this album, which is for the title track

ย 

iโ€™m pretty sure thatโ€™s what she meant but sheย said word for word ย โ€œfirst music video for theย title TRACK of my albumโ€ probably just an awkward slip thoughย