Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

21 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

You don't believe in one divine
But can you tell me you believe in mine?
'Cause you've been my COCC, my COCC
And when you're gone, I'm COCCLESS, I'm COCCLESS

we stan a BANKS stan

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

well goodnight ladies, see you all in the morning so we can cry in despair together, i look forward to that

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 hours ago, Jared said:

The delay is a smart move. There's no need to rush more music out when the last album (her greatest to date) is barely a year old.  Hopefully Jack sees the emails I sent to him about Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet, Lana's instagram meltdown and songwriting. Just because Lana is intent on destroying her own career, doesn't mean Jack should feel duty bound to join her.

can he please be banned 

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

I get that. She announced the date 4 months ago and at the time I think she thought because of Covid her promo strategies and resources would’ve been limited so it was going to be a quieter release, but things are ever-changing lately so I think she saw an opportunity to do the album cycle the way she would’ve wanted to if there was no pandemic and took advantage of it - which I’m beyond happy about! :) 

yeah! I thought about it the few couple of hours and I’m actually happy she puts out so much music. The way she can create new feelings and looks every era is beyond amazing.

I’m looking forward to the reflection when we realize what we would have missed out on if it wasn’t this way, because the video clip for COtCC already seems so promising! 

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

3 hours ago, Jared said:

The delay is a smart move. There's no need to rush more music out when the last album (her greatest to date) is barely a year old.  Hopefully Jack sees the emails I sent to him about Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet, Lana's instagram meltdown and songwriting. Just because Lana is intent on destroying her own career, doesn't mean Jack should feel duty bound to join her.

I really hope you're joking because if not, this is creepy and unhinged.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

real delusion: how would they know it's not coming on Saturday if they don't know at all when it's coming? that's a logical fallacy 

UMG might've announced TBD cuz it's still possible to change it and they wouldn't update streaming services for a surprise release until the very last moment anyway 

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

why does this feel worse than the NFR pre-release thread even tho i know it’s not? :oprah2:

I think because even tho that was dragged out to HELL there was never like a specific date she gave that turned out to be wrong. Sure she said “top of the year” but there was never a specific day we were waiting on. We assumed because we heard no news that top of the year wasn’t happening. This time it’s literally 2 hours till the day (EST) she gave and she has still not mentioned specifically what’s happening. Lol

Just now, iwannadie said:

real delusion: how would they know it's not coming on Saturday if they don't know at all when it's coming? that's a logical fallacy 

UMG might've announced TBD cuz it's still possible to change it and they wouldn't update streaming services for a surprise release until the very last moment anyway 

I mean, Qobuz told me that it WAS September 5th but then UMG told them it was now TBD (and I know other users have heard from Qobuz that it’s now postponed) but I think there’s a chance you’re right because a pure surprise release would have literally all parties involved instructed to keep quiet - and maybe UMG told them to say it’s TBD when asked about it ever since fans starting contacting them? Plus, Lana technically still hasn’t disputed the September 5th date; I guess we’ll find out in 2 hours!