Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 hours ago, Lentilus said:

YESSSS, Honestly, I had so much fun doing an album a day thing for NFR. You will too! It's so worth it! and ummmm, personally, I'm a morning person, so I'm def not gonna listen to it at midnight! Friday midday after my workout will be my choice of listen!:gurl::gurl::gurl::pussypower: 

@HighbytheSea And then into the night with some, one too many drinks while logging on to LB:dance:

i think we should have a drinking party in the evening for our second listen, everyone says the second listens are always the best, we will implode :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, HighbytheSea said:

This is not a prediction but an actual verified fact my friend! Recycling is gonna hate me the next day from the celebration that will be COCCday. Its gonna be a 25 hr party that starts with champagne and ends with whatever the Hobbits drink from Lord of the Rings-because Not all Who Wander is gonna knock me tf out.

Hobbits usually drink ale!
DisastrousSecondaryGreatargus-small.gif
but Elvish wine is supposed to be pretty powerful....

3e0bf5b5cc67773186e149845a0c7c80.gif

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

my first listen to the album will be at midnight, with my best friend, we got super drunk for norman and walked around a huge golf course dancing like fools to each song. However March might be a bit cold for that, so we will just be in her room getting drunk and hitting a bong while we take in COCC. Then the next day ill give it a proper more sober listen :smokes:

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

lana.lnk.to/whitedress still isn’t live and we’re a week away from the supposed release date. im losing hope girls :trisha:

It's still eleven days left. :prettyhurts:

giphy.gif

I really wish she’d just give us the release date for White Dress :oprah2:

also, I can’t at all of you putting BUS so low on your list. It’s going to be a more uptempo song with beautiful melodies and harmonies and you’re still going to stay it sucks :wtf3:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

also, I can’t at all of you putting BUS so low on your list. It’s going to be a more uptempo song with beautiful melodies and harmonies and you’re still going to stay it sucks :wtf3:

watch her pulling a How to Disappear on BUS:creep: We'll be shocked if the studio version is completely different than the one we heard live:oopna:

12 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

lana.lnk.to/whitedress still isn’t live and we’re a week away from the supposed release date. im losing hope girls :trisha:

that's because she removed it and replaced it with roses bloom for u as the opener :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 hours ago, conceptart47 said:

Do you guys listen to a new record with people around? I need complete isolation, noise cancellation, and a hazy IPA or a Moscow Mule by my side. Then I feel free to laugh, cry, be vulnerable, process, and judge the music. 

5-CF9-C7-F0-E0-B5-432-A-B43-A-FBAFCFEE53

saw u talking about the release date and i completely forgot that cocc is cumming out at 19th and i got my first lip filler appointment this day, far away from my home, in a different city:oprah: hope its a sign from lana and it has to be that day to make my lips fake as my personality.  im just dumb and now i won't be able to listen with a whole vibe because of it, how could I forget:krylie: i feel jealous of u 

i was in the winter of my life 

10 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

saw u talking about the release date and i completely forgot that cocc is cumming out at 19th and i got my first lip filler appointment this day, far away from my home, in a different city:oprah: hope its a sign from lana and it has to be that day to make my lips fake as my personality.  im just dumb and now i won't be able to listen with a whole vibe because of it, how could I forget:krylie: i feel jealous of u 

source.gif

source.gif

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

Billie is constantly compared to Eyelash, and saying she listens to The Beatles isnt really saying much. you have to be living under a rock to not know/like at least a handful of their songs. Being well versed in the classic artists Lana is shows so much more rich knowledge for her to bring to her craft, thats why Eyelash's music can't hold a candle to lanas, in 20 years from now Billie's abums will sound like experimental fad type music from the 2020's, and Lana's will continue aging like fine wine and can be placed next to the greats music and it will fit in just fine

But Billie is only a few years into the industry while Lana has been writing hundreds of songs for 15 years, she can only get better and has always said that Lana was a big inspiration! Let’s give her the time to become an adult and master her craft like Lana does :)

But you’re right when you say that Lana has a huge musical culture and I too love how she incorporates all of these different influences into her art. I just don’t really think it’s fair to compare Billie and Lana since they’re from different backgrounds (which plays a lot in the music that they listen to) and different generations

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i think we should have a drinking party in the evening for our second listen, everyone says the second listens are always the best, we will implode :trisha:

Second listens are so Devine. Everything's been laid out and sampled, but the second listen you get to dive in to what you MAY think are your favorites, recalibrate yourself for the right effect from the songs, and yes...the drinks come more naturally :fabcat:The first listen im usually too speechless to do anything unless a lyric cuts reall deep, then we take shots (me DEAD on the floor after White Dress)

We're doing this yes pleaze:smile: