Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Lustformoney said:

i will keep dragging this flop until he finds a job and leaves lana alone:oprah3:

You think she cares about her fans opinions? That's laughable :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Woman doesnt sound straight from NFR at all...

It feels like a mix between Video Games and Love. 

Her vocals are different too. The instruments too.. 

She is going back to those deeper vocals. . Belting notes seem to be evident on BREAKING UP SLOWLY last chorus..as seen in the live performance.  

What else is there to discuss, or bicker about, like Lana has been relatively uncontroversial the past couple days. Like there is not much else to talk about or speculate. 

Playing acronym games and manifesting singles, videos and release dates ain't that sustainable. :hooker:

Spoiler

And to be quite honest, I'm always down hearing people tear appart Jack's sucky/subpar production. Like she can obviously do much better than that and has shown that to us on several occasions in the past.

Just now, Max said:

Lana has been relatively uncontroversial the past couple days. 

She's busy being a Dua Lipa and travelling the world! At least she's only with Clay :toofloppy:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Just now, hlxon said:

She's busy being a Dua Lipa and travelling the world! At least she's only with Clay :toofloppy:

Shush. 

btw i lost guys... i just found out imma have face to face lessons on 26th and on march 19th till the late evening:trisha: i cant believe im gonna miss the freaking out in this thread. the worst part is i have online lessons till the end of year, but only few particular days of for face to face lessons:derpna: jackvoodoo got me

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

btw i lost guys... i just found out imma have face to face lessons on 26th and on march 19th till the late evening:trisha: i cant believe im gonna miss the freaking out in this thread. the worst part is i have online lessons till the end of year, but only few particular days of for face to face lessons:derpna: jackvoodoo got me

Omg NOOOOO some of the witchcraft witch bitches hexed you for Jack Slander!!! :crying2:

The threads gonna be hot when you get back too!!!

Just now, Lustformoney said:

i love how u post this video almost every day:prettyhurts::thumb2:

I love it!!! It gets me into such a baddie mood. I LIVE!!!:oprah2::sass:

21 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Not the Jack discourse again on this lovely blessed day :stareney:

LOVELY BLESSED DAY? What do you know, Eclipse? Spill, Sir/Ma’am/Gender neutral salutation. :crying5:

14 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Genuinely upsetting. Unacceptable. I NEED everyone here for this! But its ok love, you'll slay these lessons and trust, i will still be buzzed and partying for you when you get back on. We have WON, the hex hoes are just trying to delay your fun but YOU SHALL HAVE IT:pray2: