Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

19 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The mother and the son for me

2. “Mariners Apartment Complex” Chemtrails Over The Country Club
3. “Venice Bitch” Dance Till We Die
5. “Doin’ Time” For Free
6. “Love Song” Breaking Up Slowly
7. “Cinnamon Girl” Tulsa Jesus Freak
9. “California”   Yosemite
11. “The Greatest” Dark But Just a Game
12. “Bartender” Let Me Love You Like a Woman
13. “Happiness Is a Butterfly” Wild At Heart
14. “Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for Woman Like Me to Have — but I Have It” White Dress

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

U know what a mean :teehee:

wait I actually have no idea is this like a religion thing

UV/Honeymoon

45 minutes ago, HunterSThompson said:

I claim For Free because it's going to be her best studio cover and no one else seems to be too excited for it :oprah3:

I'm very excited about For Free! I love her covers, I love Joni, I love this song, I love Ladies of the Canyon and I love Weyes, I just feel LOVE 

"For Free" will absolutely be  her best cover that made it on a record. I just naturally put her original music above the covers 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

When she transitions from "I'm still so strange and Wiiiilllld" to "you're in the wind I'm in the waaaater", Windows f*ckin shatter. Walls crumble. Electrical currents disrupted. It's EVERYTHING :angie: you just want to scream to the wind when she sings it out. We were never gonna be ready for this album!!!!

2 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

When she transitions from "I'm still so strange and Wiiiilllld" to "you're in the wind I'm in the waaaater", Windows f*ckin shatter. Walls crumble. Electrical currents disrupted. It's EVERYTHING :angie: you just want to scream to the wind when she sings it out. We were never gonna be ready for this album!!!!

100 % the MOMENT of the song for sure 

4 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

i feel like such a main character when i belt this part out drunk in my bedroom alone :oprah2:

RVhKIwP.gif

9 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

and the "i'm not unhinged or unhappy, i'm just wiiiiild" is a MOMENT too. Mostly because I love that part in the video where she's driving :angie:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

and the "i'm not unhinged or unhappy, i'm just wiiiiild" is a MOMENT too. Mostly because I love that part in the video where she's driving :angie:

Yes!!! Really from that point on the whole song just goes into iconic mode and slays till the outtro. Which i love so much, let's me catch my breath and stare up at the sky-but damn that video outro would've been the final moment too if it were includedddddd...... ;)

11 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

the goosebumps I get just from reading this, my favorite moments too

that bitch KNOWS how to do it :angie:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

20 minutes ago, May said:

i feel like such a main character when i belt this part out drunk in my bedroom alone :oprah2:

this 

and

13 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

ya chemtrails is probably top 10 in her discography at this point 

ive listened to it probably at least 10 times a day since release and hasnt got old a bit :bebe:

this

It’s me!! :kris:

It’s confirmed then: LDR fans are crazy af and COCC is gonna destroy us in and out. And we are totally fine with that. Period :sass:

16 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Impeccable description. She came to feed and we ate good ladies 

C20-A0-C83-C513-4867-868-A-CFE39-DA05-D6

I listened to COTCC once on a walk on a stormy day and wow it was like  all elements united and it made me feel like god  I was flying. POWERFUL:krylie:

And agree the title track hasn't aged a bit & sounds still good along with other LDR classics like Heroin and so on. SHE DID THAT :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

All these descriptions and moments are stunnnning, and let's not forget that washing our hair and doing our laundry will never be the same.

Sometimes she motivates me with that line to wash my hair or to do my laundry :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Sometimes she motivates me with that line to wash my hair or to do my laundry :bebe:

LMAO same, it's no longer a chore, it's an experience.

WASHING MY HAIR giphy.gif

DOING THE LAUNDRYYYYY giphy.gif

so unbelievably good. caring for yourself isn't a bore anymore it's hot and iconic. i've been abstaining from the title track but i can't wait to listen to it again

sUcVobB.png