Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

very random but imagine if lana switched up and went r&b on us :oic2: listening what goes around by JT and i feel like lana could somehow pull it off...

if u mind me asking who's that on your DP/avi?

just a theory but what if she got the girl who painted the violet bent cover to paint a COCC cover !?

there can be a hundret artists in the room and she chose her? 

i wouldn't be against a painted cover if it was as iconic as the LA to the moon design but nothing like melodrama please she'd get dragged for copying lorde lmao

i76mrxw.png 

Omg ew no I pretend that poster never happened. I do agree though an oil painting-esque album cover would be interesting.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

not sure when thunder was recorded but i definitely wouldn't mind it being on COTCC or having the album follow a similar sound, it's so breezy

2017, but given California was from the same sessions, I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to use another one. same thing with BAR, it was from what 2016/2017?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i'd die if we got a 2020 rerecording of oh say can you see

That would be amazing! Oh say can you see is so beautiful! Or a remastered/2020 version of Wayamaya (or Kill Kill) !!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2017, but given California was from the same sessions, I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to use another one. same thing with BAR, it was from what 2016/2017?

The original BAR is from 2016, and the NFR version from 2017.

I don’t think she’ll use another song from these sessions. California is deeply personal and close to her heart, and it fits NFR well, that’s probably why she chose to keep this one. Also, it’s very possible that California is one of the only solo tracks from the scrapped album, since there were other vocalists recording too. I don’t see Lana collaborating with anyone on her next album. To me, it’s like Honeymoon, a vanity project.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

in addition to acoustic/surf noir styles for her upcoming record(s) i also would love to see her experiment more with psychedelic/desert rock like guns & roses and joshy & i (which i know is acoustic but i felt like it fit) ahhh that would be heavenly. i think this album is going to surprise us, i hope she tries something new, from what we've heard from patent leather do over, we could get something melancholic and surfy and i'm really into that. 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

what if she goes full Fetch The Bolt Cutters and the musics almost acapella with swells of drums and random tapping noises. I would die 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif