Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Not talking directly at you but I'm kinda getting tired of this "nothings gonna happen" thingy going around lately. It's toxic and I think it misses the whole point. We are here to speculate and even if nothing happens I still enjoyed talking to you guys. Until lana announces something we'll still speculate. This doesn't mean we should run into their comments though.

you quoted me so u are directly talking to me

speculation is all fun and games until nothing happens at date x and this board turns into a mess, im simply not here for that

just keep it cute :)

image.png

Actually my favorite part of a pre-release thread is when Lana announces everything, I come in here and there are around 50 unread pages :lmao:

you quoted me so u are directly talking to me

speculation is all fun and games until nothing happens at date x and this board turns into a mess, im simply not here for that

just keep it cute :)

Umm I quoted you cause it was an example of this behavior?

47 users reading this topic when literally nothing has happened we—

That’s nothing compared to what we used to have on the NFR pre-release thread ahah

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Actually my favorite part of a pre-release thread is when Lana announces everything, I come in here and there are around 50 unread pages :lmao:

And she usually does when I can’t check my phone every 2 seconds.

My schedule is full on Thursday and Friday: it will surely be announced then :P

That’s nothing compared to what we used to have on the NFR pre-release thread ahah

Yes! And when LFL’s tracklist was announced, with the interview, we were literally a crowd here haha!

Oh the meltdowns that day! NFR was a long and process dragging on and on and on with total silence but LFL was so intense whenever things unraveled.

I hope TJF:WHF will be sth like this but in better haha

I drove back to Tulsa

and saw that fucking Jesus Freak

And I got remembered that I'm White Hot Forever

Without you I'm feeling White Hot Forever

Fuck yourself, fuck the cops

No more tear drops

Now I'm White Hot Forever

But I still miss the guy with the strange weather

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I feel like with NFR I was way more impatient probably because she kept releasing so many teasers for the songs but with COCC I don't feel nearly as the same cuz I guess she's keeping everything on the low which I guess is gonna lead to a more exciting and less messy release idk 

for some reason I feel like she's gonna go hard on the vocals with this album at least somewhere inside me secretly really wants that lol

for some reason I feel like she's gonna go hard on the vocals with this album at least somewhere inside me secretly really wants that lol

We should manifest this!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

If that HotJar code is tracking data and traffic on her site on August 5, then we can assume that would be due to a projected increased amount of traffic on her site that day - likely due to pre-order, as many of us on here have already said. She normally gives a day’s notice for these kinds of things so hopefully tomorrow she’ll reveal the cover and tracklist on her social media.

I feel like with NFR I was way more impatient probably because she kept releasing so many teasers for the songs but with COCC I don't feel nearly as the same cuz I guess she's keeping everything on the low which I guess is gonna lead to a more exciting and less messy release idk 

For NFR we got 2 songs a year before release & thought it was going to come in March. This era is much shorter, more coordinated and just feels safer imo. I definitely prefer this era, because as you said, NFR was just super messy.

I can't even believe that the wait might be over in a month :krylie: