Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

what if something drops tonight holy fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Snippet sounds good, not great to me. Cinnamon Girl's little brother.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i keep playing the snippet, NFR pre-release era tease

Same!!

I don't want to listen to snippets this time but not me playing the snippet nonstop

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

It definitely sounds like a continuation of NFR ngl, especially the beat, but NFR is great so I'm happy with that. Very similar to Cinnamon for sure, though her voice is much more playful and loud, not so vulnerable and quiet like in Cinnamon

HOLY SHIT this is exciting stuff lmaoo we broke the site

Our power

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Yeah, even if she says nothing I usually stay up till midnight on Thursdays to hear new music. If she's there that'll just be the greatest surprise of all 2020 but no way in hell am I hyping myself up for that level of food.

Yeah, even if she says nothing I usually stay up till midnight on Thursdays to hear new music. If she's there that'll just be the greatest surprise of all 2020 but no way in hell am I hyping myself up for that level of food.

Same!!

I don't want to listen to snippets this time but not me playing the snippet nonstop

i’m too impatient at this point. plus it’s the first snippet we got for the COCC era so i at least want a feel of the overall “sound”.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Wow that was not what I was expecting AT ALL! Sounds like a bop!!

same but tbh one thing i've learned from lana releases is that one song/snippet doesn't necessarily respresent the whole album's sounds– i wasn't expecting this at all either (i like it a lot) but also wonder what other sounds she'll explore

aOaIzH2.gif