Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, gsnlp said:

She has until tomorrow to announce if the album is delayed... if not, she MUST drop it September 5th

she’ll pull a violet and announce it the 6th

cant blame the girl, she has no memory 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, new gods said:

how can you all WANT to wait another month :noparty:

I would wait if it was a concrete set date, she announced the pre-order immediately and they passed a law that would put her in jail if she didn't release it on said date :noparty:

12 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Does that website you found mentioning an October release mention where they got this info and why they are the only store that has it? Does it mention that Violet comes out the same day? 

GAFA is one of biggest magazines on Europe they have their own Grammy... They said just october release, the store that someone post just confused the spoken album release date that will be released also on October (2th). Gaffa dont gave a dat.

Lust For Dead   large.gif

okay can someone quickly get me up to speed with what's happened? so a magazine said october? is this confirmed or is this just another mix up because i'm kind of weary of people saying october releases considering that's when violet goes out. 

literally none of this will matter if cotcc is released this week, it's not going to matter whether or not she annouced any pre-order or did anything to confirm it's coming out. how could you want to wait another MONTH just so the album could have a proper release? 

she did say it was going to be a surprise, and maybe by surprise, she meant no information before hand? in a sense, it is still a surprise because we don't know what to expect. 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Just now, lustforlife said:

When ramdom dates start to appear in ramdom sites its a sign we are close

well considering we though lfl was coming out in march/april and nfr was coming out in like march :noparty:

27 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

People talk about Lana as if she is nearly brain dead 

Lol no I’m merely stating that we have got lots of time on our hands to make up theories and whatnot - she is probably busy and it’s not a massive deal to her to announce a delay the day before the supposed release date. It was just a post after all. Not like the pre-orders are up with a release date.