Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Her label has become soft, they need to force her to ditch jack and gag her legally from announcing release dates.  I think all artists need a strong label and management to stop them going off the rails, I think because of Lana’s personality some control is good for her. Ben’s let her do as she pleases which is poor management, he needs to start cracking the whip like he did with the NFR cover. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

10 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Her label has become soft, they need to force her to ditch jack and gag her legally from announcing release dates.  I think all artists need a strong label and management to stop them going off the rails, I think because of Lana’s personality some control is good for her. Ben’s let her do as she pleases which is poor management, he needs to start cracking the whip like he did with the NFR cover. 

Please no :air:

21 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Ok we're asking for totalitarian music management now got it

54 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

We have to be careful about what we want with her. Interscope and her management give her much power and liberty and it is mostly to our benefit. Ben and Ed don’t force her to promote in ways she doesn’t want and it would be very much unfair if they did: Lana was after all their first big client, plus she is recording non stop (they don’t have to deal with someone not showing up to the studio or her tour). And if we got amazing masterpieces from her like UV, HM, NFR, it’s because her record company let her run the show ( I know she had to fight for UV, and we don’t know what happened behind closed doors, but she seems to have pretty much all the control over her albums now). Do I wish she was more present for promo? Hell yeah. Do I wish she stopped giving unchecked dates all the time. Of fucking course. But I think, overall, we are winning with the way she runs things. 

15 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

We have to be careful about what we want with her. Interscope and her management give her much power and liberty and it is mostly to our benefit. Ben and Ed don’t force her to promote in ways she doesn’t want and it would be very much unfair if they did: Lana was after all their first big client, plus she is recording non stop (they don’t have to deal with someone not showing up to the studio or her tour). And if we got amazing masterpieces from her like UV, HM, NFR, it’s because her record company let her run the show ( I know she had to fight for UV, and we don’t know what happened behind closed doors, but she seems to have pretty much all the control over her albums now). Do I wish she was more present for promo? Hell yeah. Do I wish she stopped giving unchecked dates all the time. Of fucking course. But I think, overall, we are winning with the way she runs things. 

this and somehow jack gets dragged in the convo when he's done absolutely nothing. :trisha: 

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

This would kill her creativity. Lana is the one that needs to control herself and learn how to keep her mouth shut when things are not ready

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Her management didn't even like VB :air: I prefer to have an unfiltered access to Lana through instagram, even if it means we'll get a qftc every now and then.

14 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

This would kill her creativity. Lana is the one that needs to control herself and learn how to keep her mouth shut when things are not ready

YES!

Every artist deserves to being free and have creativy freedom in his music, projects etc.

We really good know how ends controlling artists and limiting them (Britney, Tinashe and many others)

17 minutes ago, COCC said:

Her management didn't even like VB :air: I prefer to have an unfiltered access to Lana through instagram, even if it means we'll get a qftc every now and then.

Her management have taste-Venice bitch and her selfie covers slander woo.

7 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

the life of a lb member is filled with intense highs and intense lows, i have a feeling BB will be another high :hottie:

the highs: everything but the lows

the lows: scat posts :trisha:

Capture.jpg

Life is so much more fun when you don't believe anything from the insiders and know that they most likely don't actually know anything (else) about BB :kris:

imageproxy.jpg

I’m not streaming Dua at all until this madness ends, your move Tap. 

Official word is Blue Banisters era officially starts next week and that’s all I care about, none of this other nonsense 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

I’m not streaming Dua at all until this madness ends, your move Tap. 

Official word is Blue Banisters era officially starts next week and that’s all I care about, none of this other nonsense 

i wonder if they mean friday next week, or just any day next week

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e