Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

wait so.... isn't it too late for her to change the name of the album if there's going to be vinyls? what the hell

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

she’s just being quirky 

maybe she's born with it, maybe its mephedrone...

why can't we get a nice little written up press release along with the official cover like Taylor fans do smh 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, The Greatest said:

Wait have we talked about the fact that she literally added bruises to her chest 

she really said "he hit me and it felt like a kiss"

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

If I were Ben or Ed I would be in therapy right now 

at this particular point they honestly have some serious therapy to go through, bestie

6 minutes ago, LanzDelRey said:

Am I the only one who thinks that these aren't the same album?

I think she gonna releasing those two albums and maybe in the future we would get the country album with Nikki Lane

It's kinda like folklore and evermore chapter. I guess? because if these aren't the same album maybe "Blue Banisters" is the sister record of "Rock Candy Sweet" 

(I guess from the different tone of photo when she post (RCS is pink but BB is blue)

Wtf kind of name even is blue banisters? Did she just look at the first thing she saw in her house? 

Remember when she put effort and skill into her craft? Her songs were clever and moving? Ahh good times 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

im giggling so hard but also i dont actually hate it omg it's kind of cute and sweet? like i genuinely wouldnt mind owning that as an album cover i think it's pleasant.

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

im giggling so hard but also i dont actually hate it omg it's kind of cute and sweet? like i genuinely wouldnt mind owning that as an album cover i think it's pleasant.

this !!! i would actually love to have it on a vinyl cover tbh... it’s kind of iconic 

1 minute ago, NewportBitch said:

It’s an old photo...might be around the time she was healing her broken arm

the photo was from shoots of the COCC video and album cover i believe. she broke her arm on the set of the WD video

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i feel kinda bad for poor lana :bebe: everyone hates it... not saying i dont... but i feel bad :awkney:

But like does she have eyes 

I think the answer is yes so I truly don’t know how ANYONE could like this or be impressed by it. It’s a photo she posted 8 months ago and then slapped 30 filters on. 

I mean can’t one of her siblings who are LITERALLY PHOTOGRAPHERS say something to her?