Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 track album with all of the songs being longer than 4:30 minutes. One eight minute track titled "Celestial River" :oprah::et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm crying cause our Mother truly takes care of us. She knows we are trainwrecks holding onto her music like it's our only resource for staying alive.

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

And just like that  my depression lifted and flew away 

God I'm having the worst time of my life so I'm so thankful right now!

:pray2: I don’t even care if nothing is delivered on Thursday

I’m finally HYPED for this era :pussypower: AND NOTHING CAN STOP THAT 

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

The way I made :et: so iconic and impactful. Love my little God Contemplators! 

An-knee-ways, hope she makes another music video trilogy. A good one this time, we need a Tropico successor 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

45 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Nah, she would never do that so explicitly. 

If she were to do something abt the QFTC theme, and if it were Text Book, she would do something like these lines from Brooklyn Baby:

They judge me like a picture book

By the colors, like they forgot to read

I was thinking about that too, like instead of saying they judge her like a picture book, maybe she'll say something about how they read her like a textbook but get the words wrong or something haha or the opposite, I guess like they judge her by the cover without actually reading the words

On 3/25/2021 at 10:47 AM, honeybadger said:

or maybe we won't get any singles at all :ma: just a full length mv that has a beautiful video for each track like the triple NFR mv but a million times better, like that x tropico

:ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma:

sUcVobB.png

who said they're all three ballads???

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

all this news while I was doing algebra...... Lana was prophetic when she said "the world can change in a day if you go away"

All I know is I'm pumped excited and psychotic for the new album

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

6 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

who said they're all three ballads???

no shade but can we have a category at the lanaboards awards this year for most clueless member for you lol

Edit: this is really supposed to be a joke not an insult please don't be offended. peace & love

BlackOutZone said it. He said WW > TB > BB, all 3 are beautiful ballads, and that none of them are "bad and boring" like Jack Antonoff's songs (his words not mine)

Edited by hashtagtylerh

In all honesty I don’t know how I feel about the Summertime producer being attached to these songs. I kinda hated that song specifically because of the production/mixing. But at least there’s a Mike Dean song to look forward to and the BB snippet sounded promising.

2 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

no shade but can we have a category at the lanaboards awards this year for most clueless member for you lol

Edit: this is really supposed to be a joke not an insult please don't be offended. peace & love

BlackOutZone said it. He said WW > TB > BB, all 3 are beautiful ballads, and that none of them are "bad and boring" like Jack Antonoff's songs (his words not mine)

lmaoooo thank you. i don't keep up with them and then i just randomly see details in here when people talk about it and then i'm lost hahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole