Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She deleted the only Blue Banisters selphie that served...why Lana?!? She hates us:crying2::crai:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Blue Banisters - painted self-portrait album cover with clear vinyl concept.

A simple portrait because this album is shaping to essentially be an extensive self-examination.

ECA83-D4-C-F617-44-DB-BFA7-EE3-D47-F8-AC

So beautiful! Congrats! ?

I really have no idea what it means, all these deleted posts, but one thing seems sure: she is really starting the era. 
And it seems she deleted all that wasn’t that damn selfie, even if the caption wasn’t true anymore :oop2:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I really have no idea what it means, all these deleted posts, but one thing seems sure: she is really starting the era. 
And it seems she deleted all that wasn’t that damn selfie, even if the caption wasn’t true anymore :oop2:

Wait I'm dumb. What else did she delete?

ETA: Ohhhh I don't wanna go OT but the rumour is that she and Clay broke up so maybe she isn't releasing that now. He was seen with some other girl or something

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

24 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

ETA: Ohhhh I don't wanna go OT but the rumour is that she and Clay broke up so maybe she isn't releasing that now. He was seen with some other girl or something

Wait who was he seen with 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

42 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Searched on Twitter and also read a theory about Lana having a secret child. I dont believe anything, seriously :rip:

10 hours ago, bel air rose said:

i smell a red and blue vinyl for 4th of july yup 

Hide contents

SharedImage-100798.jpg?t=0e2399780febe0d

Hide contents

Various-Artists-This-is-Boston-Not-L-A-EVarese_Vinyl_Matrix_-_RED_BLUE_1080_gran

I love it but I don't think this colors match the concept or the album cover. They would totally fit BTD (special edition vinyl for the tenth anniversary? manifesting)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I loved the picture of her looking up :defeated: why did she delete it ? :tommy:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

That’s so weird that she would delete the MV teaser and the first BB picture, but not the RCS June 1st and BB album out July 4th:thumb2:

i can’t believe she has yet to acknowledge she released 3 singles. Even the post she made on Thursday that was quickly deleted with no caption would be enough 

maybe she’s prepping her feed for the announcement :thumb3:

"Don’t forget me"

13 minutes ago, ThisIsRusko said:

just came her after a week of trying to listening to the 3 new songs. very Meh.

Unfortunately I have to agree. My initial impression was of course very positive. I liked and (still do) the lyrics and some of the melody choices but now I’m kinda tired of how slow these songs are and I hate the piano now. I really do. Don’t get me wrong. Ultraviolence, HIAB or even Art Deco are slow as well but they have something in them that really draw an attention. BB is now my fav. Text Book production is too quiet as I said before. Looking forward to be hearing something else because I kinda ain’t feeling it since COCC.  

giphy.gif