Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Thunder officially released :oprah::trisha: it‘s what the song deserves and maybe we’ll finally settle the lyrics discussion once and for all LOL 

Her best album is truly coming. The 4 tracks so far are easily *chef‘s kiss*. Tho the same 4 tracks are responsible for some serious breakdowns… my counselors will have to work overtime after this album’s release :ma:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

My heart always skips a beat whenever she posts something :hype: I should have expected more birthday posts but I was really hoping for the album announcement not gonna lie :smile2:. Still happy to see her having fun and being so cute tho 

giphy.gif

Manifesting ≥ 13 songs let's manifest LB sisters. The time has come to show the universe we want that July date to be legit. Make a circle, sacrifice a goat/baby all that apply

f3304d596f25cd7373d6b431c9f38af1.gif

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

14 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

she posted a story

Okay, I cant see it somehow 

I am like 50/50 on the team delulu in thunder case. Something feels off with it. IF it is a shift in the album, like sonically, to more complex, vibrant, pop-rock ballads, Im all in. Love Thunder vibes :party:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

The fact that she scrapped songs instead of just adding the new ones means that she either had a ton of new songs or a clear vision/concept she wants to achieve with this album (or maybe both) so I'm very excited but we need some kind of news about the record :horror:

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

If BoZ is right about Thunder, then I'll start believing them. I'm still a sceptic when it comes to 'insiders' on ATRL and Twitter unless it's Eclipse 

BOZ is way more reliable than Eclipse lmao

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The fact that she scrapped songs instead of just adding the new ones means that she either had a ton of new songs or a clear vision/concept she wants to achieve with this album (or maybe both) so I'm very excited but we need some kind of news about the record :horror:

exactly, the fact that there's less than two weeks left until the albums meant to be out and we don't even know its name :bebe:

if you think about it, a triple album could seriously happen if she releases another album later this year, if she can release an album in march & july, she could easily cook up something for the later months of the year :oopna:

manifesting :yesnod:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

she's vaping again so that's good for her vocals

as far as the album.... maybe since it's now summer we'll get more info. honestly, i don't even want a vinyl right away, i'd be happy with a digital record for like month or two or even 6 months idc

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole