11. On Eagle's Wing

sis no offense but u always make the worst tracklists :crai: 

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

OMG THE COVER LEAKED

wQ7Fedp.png

I'm so into this especially the arm/hands in the middle lmao

triple boob lana yes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

50 minutes ago, picturebook said:

rip I just realized that lana teased the Blue Banisters video months ago and we still don't have it. the way lana doesn't care and neither do I. 

I think it could be the only “big budget” video of this era… White Dress was the last big MV for Chemtrails and I guess that’s why they released it with the album. I could see something like that happen with the BB MV and LDR8 (it’s so weird not knowing how it’s called anymore).

26 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I’m glad Thunder is releasing but I want the entire album w/ Alex Turner to release….. :toofunny:

thunder and California are both gems… Loaded was also very good (though not a Lana song). but I don’t believe that all the songs they did together are all incredible.

they can’t be. Dope is another song from these sessions (but I read on Lanapedia that it wasn’t finished?!?), and Under My Skin, I think… But are there other know songs ?

I don't really care if leaked songs end up on albums. Like we're not supposed to have even heard them in the first place, so I'm not going to get mad at Lana for including them :rip: 

And I happen to like both versions of BAR soo. Thunder also fits really with the three already released tracks imo (if anything it just needs a more current vocal treatment).

I'm happy Thunder is getting released, it was stuck in my head for months. I do think the version we have gives an unfinished vibe, however, so I hope it's worked on a little further but wouldn't be surprised if not

Everything has already been said and I am super late to the party but I am so excited for Thunder to have a proper release. It is such a great track, really hoping it is not a BAR situation though!

Really hoping we are closeeeeee. 

I mean we have to be right lol.

Patiently waiting for something concrete.

"So I turn, but I learn

Not to trust in spilled tea from insiders

To make me a clown

When we're one step from a new

Delaaaaaayyyy"

I really want to believe in the July 4th release, but Lorde, we really have absolutely no kind of official information, we don't even know its name, it's scary and unsettling. She scrapped most of the album like 3 weeks before the release, how can we get it in so little time. I'm talking about mastering, mixing, registering, physical copies, any kind of minimal promo...

Anyway, #LeakCrazyForYou

21 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

this shit is NOT coming July 4th :toofunny: just remove that from the thread title

Yes :party:

it :party:

is :party:

:flop:

"Don’t forget me"

15 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Yes :party:

it :party:

is :party:

:flop:

the manifestation happening in this thread YES

f4a48ad0f784d6c48259fc8866945899.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole