Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I would LIVE for Lana to go jazz-y again. And I can totally see this being the case! With Textbook and Thunder having those gospel singers in the background vocals... The SERVE that it's CUMMING! :defeated:

I’ve been wanting Lana to revisit jazz for so long. If TextbookBlue Banisters (and potentially Thunder/Summertime) are any indication of where the album is headed, I could totally see the record being a blend of Honeymoon and Chemtrails (the records). 

Production-wise, I feel like it’ll be a cross between DLMBM, Heroin, and White Dress…and maybe this is a stretch, but the lyrics remind me a lot of Heroin, White Dress, Change, and HIADT—really confessional and just vulnerable in general

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

jack isnt on the album at all. it’s either zach/gave produced or made by someone else/new.

How do we know Jack isn’t on the album at all? Did BOZ say anything about it? I’m sorry I probably miss a lot of things, I haven’t kept track of everything lately

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 minute ago, FallingCherry said:

How do we know Jack isn’t on the album at all? Did BOZ say anything about it? I’m sorry I probably miss a lot of things, I haven’t kept track of everything lately

Boz said jack's work is completely scrapped from the album

7 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

don’t worry !! yes boz said apparently the jack songs are scrapped and that he didn’t wanna say which producer did the rest of the tracks in fear of us harassing them for info (well did he lie? :sass:). and mike only has one song according to boz but one out of several more according to mike himself (who’s lying??). So my guess is at least one or more producers besides gabe and zach will produce. we already know those two are on the album so there’s no need to keep their names hidden which leads me to think there’s a new producer which is exciting (and very confusing) :oprah:

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

don’t worry !! yes boz said apparently the jack songs are scrapped and that he didn’t wanna say which producer did the rest of the tracks in fear of us harassing them for info (well did he lie? :sass:). and mike only has one song according to boz but one out of several more according to mike himself (who’s lying??). So my guess is at least one or more producers besides gabe and zach will produce. we already know those two are on the album so there’s no need to keep their names hidden which leads me to think there’s a new producer which is exciting (and very confusing) :oprah:

i think what mike means is that lana is in the process of removing/adding tracks in the album, so he still doesn't know if she's gonna add songs that they've made in the record

9 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i think what mike means is that lana is in the process of removing/adding tracks in the album, so he still doesn't know if she's gonna add songs that they've made in the record

idk if he’s just trolling or not remember him saying they didn’t finish anything and ww came out a week later….idk he seems like a liar just like lana :cryney2:

1 hour ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

“Pls leave her in peace to finish her beautiful album. There is an album coming.......❤️

Ben’s reply to someone in his Instagram comments.

Imagine this in the voice of a passive-aggressive comment directed at Lana.... 

"Pls leave her in peace to FINISH her beautiful album. There IS an album coming......."

Like he's sweating bullets trying to make that July 4 surprise digital happen and she's lagging, so he's subtly schooling, begging, and imploding with the tweet :lange:

So no album announcement, BOZ saying it’s not coming any time next week and Ben confirming that the album isn’t even finished yet all on the last day of pride month?? Homophobia. :wtf:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

BOZ: album prob. not coming next week

Ben: leave Lana alone she's working

Mike Dean: only 1 song so far

Lana: silence & always lying about dates

LB: meltdowns & fighting

Me: 5 DAYS, SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! :hype: Lana is finally doing the surprise release she wanted

15 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

https://twitter.com/rockcandyh/status/1409938961066233862?s=21
Did we talk about this? I assumed fake as hell but mike liked it???

The link didn't work. Is this tweet right? I'm sure Mike's high as fuck laughing his ass off right now cause this sounds like someone trying to recreate Cinnamon Girl's outro from memory or something :thumb3:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The link didn't work. Is this tweet right? I'm sure Mike's high as fuck laughing his ass off right now cause this sounds like someone trying to recreate Cinnamon Girl's outro from memory or something :thumb3:

Yes!!! It sounds fake and terrible so he’s probably making fun of it. That man really is a lurker 

45 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

https://twitter.com/rockcandyh/status/1409938961066233862?s=21
Did we talk about this? I assumed fake as hell but mike liked it???

It's literally Quicksand by Björk :derpna3:

Don't you dare fucking slander that song

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif