Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, COCC said:

It should be forbidden to wRiTe LiKe ThIs. And it should be forbidden to slander WW. I‘m looking at you, Mods :judgingu:

I hear the sounds of another revolution :lanahairflip2:

Spoiler

/j (love you mods xx)

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

7 hours ago, DeluluKing said:

Delete :crossed: Im tired of these tasteless rankings

And btw... Fk off. Cocc is her best released track with Yosemite. Btd is amazing but overrated.

Bestie, taste is subjective. I can say that your taste is boring af :yawn::wink:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 hour ago, be sweet said:

WW sounds like a song that would play after an intense track

?

I wonder where Text Book would be then. If BB sounds like an opener and that for WW?

53 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

dealer? :crying:

Do we know anything about dealer other than it's been mentioned before NFR's announcement/release?

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

?

I wonder where Text Book would be then. If BB sounds like an opener and that for WW?

Do we know anything about dealer other than it's been mentioned before NFR's announcement/release?

TB and WW both sound like openers to me. WW’s piano would be a perfect intro, with Lana introducing us to the album with “here’s the deal”. But TB reminds me of Cruel World, with quiet verses but a more explosive chorus and a pretty dope outro

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

?

Dealer was meant to be on Chemtrails not on NFR. She mentioned the song for the first in Interview Magazine in September 2020. A month later, she said at her book signing that it's tentatively track 8 but she scrapped it. So far we don't know if it will be on BB. Since some songs on BB are produced by Zach Dawes & Dealer is also produced by Zach Dawes it could be on the album. 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Jaeden xx said:

dealer? :crying:

hopefully but I just know it transitions from an intense track I can feel it

11 minutes ago, The Siren said:

?

the track placements have me wondering too so 

Late to the party, but here are my ranking of the title tracks:

1. BTD : the strings at the beginning :flutter: And it’s the first song I heard that had me like « Is she me? » The way she described how I was seeing life, the loneliness on Fridays, looking for answers all my youth… 

1. UV and HM: both are mysterious in their own way and hypnotic, setting the tone to their albums.

2. Chemtrails, Blue Banisters, Norman: all three don’t seem as strong as her first title tracks and yet, they are some of her finest work and all have a moment when you click with them and fall in love. 
3. LFL. Not a bad song at all, just not as meaningful as her other title tracks, plus it’s her most « bop » of her title tracks. If she had included both the single version and the demo on the album (as a reprise, in a way) it might have been my fave: to convey that feeling in two different contexts that complement each other would have been perfect. 

2 hours ago, shady said:

Bestie, taste is subjective. I can say that your taste is boring af :yawn::wink:

:crossed: oh stop making it even worse. Btd better than cocc nfr hm lfl demo and bb? Honey... No

Mmeow~

24 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Are y'all ready for Arcadia next week?

Neither is Lana lol

You're going to leak it?! :ohsnap:

26 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Are y'all ready for Arcadia next week?

Neither is Lana lol

I’ve been ready :trisha: 

even though she might not be yet :slayty:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆