Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, shady said:

It reminds me of those edgy alt aesthetic teens that post random blurry photos and then some shit post meme. Lana you're better than this. Give us photoshoots. :crying5:

She probably has a whole Neil photoshoot on her laptop waiting to be used for all of 2021-2022 publications :thumb2:.

I miss her interviews. I want her to talk about the album and tease at least 1 more track and the general sound of the record.

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She probably has a whole Neil photoshoot on her laptop waiting to be used for all of 2021-2022 publications :thumb2:.

I miss her interviews. I want her to talk about the album and tease at least 1 more track and the general sound of the record.

I can't get over how she put an effort in her image during the Honeymoon era when I look back and now she can't even reveal one more photo, not even talk about what her fans can expect.

Girl, don't be mad if barely any stand stans buy your vinyl and write Q4TC 2.0 name dropping Olivia Rodrigo. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

can anyone else hear her breathing in sharply in the last half second of the arcadia snippet?

seems like another one-take song

i think she wants to emphasise a louder vocal in the chorus... didn't boz say she was trolling by cutting off the snippet at that part of the song? (like blue banisters)

20 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

can anyone else hear her breathing in sharply in the last half second of the arcadia snippet?

seems like another one-take song

i think she wants to emphasise a louder vocal in the chorus... didn't boz say she was trolling by cutting off the snippet at that part of the song? (like blue banisters)

He said she's serving vocals and that the snippet cuts off right before the chorus so yep she's breathing to scalp us with her voice. I guess we'll have another weird structured song (similar to White Dress) cause if it's 4+ min long and the first chorus comes already before the first minute... I hope we get a nice post chorus and a long bridge with a pretty outro :blush3:

giphy.gif

Me getting a boob job so that I can have Sierra Madre tits 

imageproxy.jpg

4 hours ago, COCC said:

why can't I put hot pink in :(

can't even put The Family jewels in 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

35 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Me getting a boob job so that I can have Sierra Madre tits 

Lana testing her stans with being silent and acting like there isn't an album just behind the corner

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

20 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Can any insider announce Arcadia already... since she won't...

Can any leaker unhoard UFB already... since Interscope won't...

6 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Can any leaker unhoard UFB already... since Interscope won't...

I just want something new! I would even accept a Nikki Lane collab at this point :smh:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

15 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I just want something new! I would even accept a Nikki Lane collab at this point :smh:

LDR & NIKKI LANE

Country at Heart

1. YEE HAW (intro)

2. Oklahoma sucks

3. making love to Cash and fucking to Dolly

4. country at heart

5. boom Like Texas

6. gramma

7. paradise is a hell colored flame sky

8. NIKKI (interlude)

9. Stoned at the Nail Salon

10. Back to Texas

11. ridin' horses down the south

12. Joanne - where do you think you're going?

13. LANE (interlude)

14. cornfields and cottage dreams

36 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Is it true that Olivia wants to collab with Lana on her new record?

It seems she said so in her variety interview? 

This whole Olivia x Lana thing seems like a marketing strategy. I wouldn't look too much into it

ughhhh thing is Beyonce's got an EXCELLENT IMMACULATE work ethic, is incredibly disciplined and actually has the vocal tech specs that do deserve respect. trained well, a BRILLIANT vocalist, dances impeccably, and ALWAYS looks incredible. she's legendary. 

idk how much she writes for her tracks, or whatever people find fault w her for but she's great. 

personally, I think her voice seems a bit cold or stiff and it can be a bit difficult to relate to her as readily sometimes bc she keeps this perfect persona most of the time. there's more personable ways to feel empowered and I do think her music does it well so easily, but it can get a bit tiring after sometimes. her music's like a cannon that many people love, but also many other people didn't specifically ask for until it just drops to the public. 

She's the personification of her excellent team, the earlier stars that actually TRADITIONALLY DESERVE to be at the level of success she's at because of all these things. She's a TRUE FORCE and the closest thing to honestly what a conventional goddess rapper diva there is. That's what she can symbolize at her peak. Tho everyone's got shit tier fans so idk why anyone'd wanna be part of that. 

idk why everyone's discussing her on here as if she's collabing w Lana or something tho. maybe it's how strangely enough both Lana and Beyonce are very precise and delicate w handling their business and what they put of with their music more or less? 

I'd rather not see Lana collab w either Billie or Olivia. I kinda see them as her music children if that makes sense. the former's soph album apparently flopped, and Olivia seems to be following a Paramore flavored Taylor Swift direction atm and it'd just seem like the strangest, and said w the sake of a benefit of a doubt for the later part of their careers to be something early for either of them to. 

UV/Honeymoon