Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

OHMYGOD SCAT? NOW THE PARTY'S JUST GETTIN STARTED THEN I FEAR (I DON'T LETS GO) article-2151422-135847C4000005DC-349_634

don't you mean... the party's just getting SHARTED? :omfg2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Did the Neil Krug target cover leak yet? 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I put Arcadia snippet, Thunder and Living Legend on my Youtube playlist this morning and they've been all removed by now. I guess due to copyright? Maybe this means LL and Thunder didn't get too much reworked if the copyright recognizes the leaked versions

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

It's illegal for stores to sell them.early. 

This isn't true --  my local record shop sometimes gets things in early and will sell to me. He doesn't do it for everyone and put them out early, just gotta ask. It's mainly because the labels can give them hell, but it's not necessarily illegal since the stores literally paid for their merchandise to be in the shop and the labels shipped it out early

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Vanilla Icy said:

physicals won't be sent out until the 22nd so i doubt it's going to be sent to any stores early. it's not impossible but this album will probably be harder to leak than her previous ones.

i don't think it's dependent on that, at least, not at this point or in this case, because people already have the album anyways, it takes one person sending it to somebody irresponsible for it to spread like wildfire and eventually it surfaces :pout: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I'm starting to feel another storm brewing...idk if it's something Lana-related, or if it's just another scat attack, though :silly:

imageproxy.jpg