Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

well, according to BOZ this ~announcement~ or whatever it is was unplanned and Lana doing Lana tingz

so i imagine Ben aint too happy about it :toofunny:

Oh so he wanted us to suffer with no announcement? Fetch the bolt cutters!

Ed reposted it, he's my religion, when i'm down on my knees, Ed is how i pray

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

Oh so he wanted us to suffer with no announcement? Fetch the bolt cutters!

he prolly prefers an announcement when lana settled on a title & they have set dates :rip: 

ngl lowkey scared shes gonna change the title and the cover with it

image.png

Love the cover and love the snippet. 
at least, we don’t have a bullshit date anymore and we know it’s coming before the end of the year. And lol: an album called Blue Banisters and there’s yellow all over the cover :thumb3:

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Love the cover and love the snippet. 
at least, we don’t have a bullshit date anymore and we know it’s coming before the end of the year. And lol: an album called Blue Banisters and there’s yellow all over the cover :thumb3:

There is blue on her middle nail :smile2:

But, as someone have already said, it isnt about banisters being blue, because thats her ex bullshit promise. 

And now banisters ARE READY TO BE PAINT AGAIN!!!

Maybe this year shewanna give US, FANS A chance to paint her banisters whatever color we would like!

UGH HER MIND:wowcry:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

I also forgot to mention that I dreamed of Lana. She was living in my building for some reason and she knew me because we were neighbors . I asked her how she was doing and she seemed very happy . Then my friend started shouting at me because i didn't ask her when the album was coming and she said that LB would be really mad at me for not asking any album related questions :slayty: 

and then i dreamed that aliens were invading my city but that's not Lana related :oopna:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Ed reposted it and in his caption he has "Incoming ??❤️", probably means nothing but I thought it was interesting (sorry if the emojis show up weird I'm on my laptop lol, it's an explosion then a tornado/storm then a heart). Seems like there's an incoming storm or... Thunder? :hype:

Also funny because he put a tornado/storm emoji and when I showed my mother the cover she said Lana is serving Dorothy vibes. Lana's Wizard of Oz era

So our girl really working on

LDR8/BB

LDR9(the studio pics with Mike and also he did say they're working more

Folk covers(AS&C)

Country covers 

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

the last time Ben said "soon", it meant "6 months"

BB coming in january confirmed

September seems possible. 

I'm not surprised though. Would have been hard to submit 2 albums to the grammys.  Had it been before this years deadline, it would have been a shame. WD deserves SOTY.

TayTay did the same with Evermore n Folklore. She dropped them 6 months apart so they would qualify for grammys for 2 separate years.