Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I love Cherry Blossom but I think 1 unreleased in the album is enough for me (unless she heavily reworked the songs or we get like 16 tracks) but at the end of the day is not her fault the songs leaked so... I respect her decision.

Or maybe we are getting the unreleased collection too :smile2:

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, DLT said:

Obviously way late to the party but just wanted to add my excitement to the mix!

The cover/potential cover reveal is soooooo iconic and just an instant classic/fave for me.

I know there is talk or concern about it being the official cover but I'm really thinking it will be. I honestly think she circled back to BB as the title and I love it so much. I think it is a great title and an amazing song to add. The cover really just encapsulates it's magic to me! I'm so excited based off of the three singles we have and then the new single teased. The melody and lyrics are already stuck in my head. I have a feeling this album is going to be very special. I'm personally anticipating September or October release but wouldn't be opposed to November!

The mentioning of an alternate thread for CB from Boz and also his teasing of Thunder make me think we are finally getting the unreleased collection as well. Will I be happy to have those songs on the actual album, sure. But if they are for an unreleased collection then that means we know even less tracks intended for BB which is always nice. It is good to have some mystery lol!

Either way Lana speaking out and not giving more bullshit dates is such a welcomed occurrence. I personally don't want the title of the album to change from BB but if it does she BETTER keep this fucking cover. I will not forgive changing the cover, this is too fucking good to not be the cover. Her and Neil always coming through with the best results!

or she can change the cover if there's an even better one

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Tropico Angel said:

Let's not push our luck, lol!

Jokes aside this cover really speaks to me and has a great vibe. So, for me, personally I'd prefer she keep it.

i take sleeping pills at night and they give me really vivid dreams, and i swear on my LIFE i had a dream of lana in a blue banisters music video with the same EXACT hair style she has on the cover and i woke up to the announcement

MY MIND :legend:

I know this is a reach but Ben said 2 albums this year (I know the other one is 99% Chemtrails) but he put a Thunder emoji in the caption and boz also teased Cherry Blossom while saying they need to make another thread..... so.... what if she is indeed releasing 2 albums (not counting Chemtrails) with the other one being the Unreleased Collection with Thunder and Cherry Blossom :thumb2:

giphy.gif

Neil really has a way of capturing the whole feeling of an album in his covers. The three singles truly give me “Lana at the cabin” vibes and this cover is perfect ?  I can’t wait to preorder the overpriced box set with other pics from him :flutter:

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I love Cherry Blossom but I think 1 unreleased in the album is enough for me (unless she heavily reworked the songs or we get like 16 tracks) but at the end of the day is not her fault the songs leaked so... I respect her decision.

Or maybe we are getting the unreleased collection too :smile2:

...or is it?

tenor.gif?itemid=20572409

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

the snippet is so full and dreamy i missed this lana so much :twirls:

Lyrically, she is at the top of her game, so far. If Thunder is really on the tracklist, it could be the “lyrically weakest track” and I fucking love Thunder and its lyrics 

1 hour ago, LanaTheRay said:

Lana’s usually only dropped American cars/American car manufacturers in her songs like Chevrolet, Cadillac, mustang, Pontiac etc and I find it funny that she’s randomly singing about the Japanese brand Toyota 

When she emphasises TOY when she sings "Trace your hands over me like a Toyota" 

giphy.gif 

She's not singing about a car, American or Japanese :bebe: :smile4:

mUENGN9.png

17 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Shhhh her idea of "better" is probably a picture of Jenny jumping into the pool

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I know this is a reach but Ben said 2 albums this year (I know the other one is 99% Chemtrails) but he put a Thunder emoji in the caption and boz also teased Cherry Blossom while saying they need to make another thread..... so.... what if she is indeed releasing 2 albums (not counting Chemtrails) with the other one being the Unreleased Collection with Thunder and Cherry Blossom :thumb2:

PLS I HOPE SO 

6 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

When she emphasises TOY when she sings "Trace your hands over me like a Toyota" 

giphy.gif 

She's not singing about a car, American or Japanese :bebe: :smile4:

Toyotas, cherry blossom

Her Japanese era

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

this song has a whole different vibe vocally from the three singles. she sounds so light n innocent whereas the other songs she sounds so hurt and fragile. although all 4 songs are stripped back theres such a contrast with this new one. 

If she does put Thunder and Cherry Blossom on there, I'm half hoping she'll put them as bonus tracks. If this is still her revenge album, they wouldn't fit in and I'd love an album of angry Lana with the three singles to kind of introduce it