Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW I CANT FOCUS ON STUDYING :oprah4:

1 minute ago, be sweet said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Go check Ben’s IG post about Arcadia. He is hinting at a bigger project… and both he and Ed reposted on their stories that something else other than BB is probably coming 

Just now, Arcadia said:

What if we finally get to hear Morricone??

tenor.gif  tenor.gif tenor.gif

tenor.gif tenor.gif tenor.gif

I would literally disintegrate into the air oh my good :oprah2: I have been asking since day 1

UbsOye5.png

Just now, be sweet said:

I just know ed and ben are watching this thread as they're cackling

Someone here offered Ben a blowjob yesterday… hope that user gets ready for the dm :xgiggle:

It would make so much sense for it to be AKA related with all the references she's made to it/that era this year. She posted the trailer park interview around the time of White Dress, the Pawn Shop Blues video + the recent reference to Brite Lites on LDRVillage. Maybe I'm just delusional (and have been wanting to be able to officially stream AKA for years), but it feels like it's all coming together :dua: It could also finally be time for the unreleased album. After four years of waiting for it :trisha:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

What if… all this time… BOZ was wrong and the tracklist he was looking at was for… THE UNRELEASED ALBUM!!!

:oprah4:

My guess it’s the American classics album coming out for Christmas maybe featuring a few big artists like Stevie Nicks and Springsteen.  That or she’s done an album of old songs , so rather then them being on BB they will appear on another album of unreleased material. 

Worst case scenario a Nikki Lane Album

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

What if CB and Thunder are not on BB but on the unreleased album instead? Maybe insiders got confused seeing all those unreleased tracks being submitted and thought they were part of BB. If they could "hide" a side project from insiders they could mislead them too (even if not on purpose).

Edited by Venice Peach
Oops someone already said it

giphy.gif