Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, mar said:

Maybe this is what she meant by a revenge albumย :raven:

Pretty sure Nectarย being on the record, and it not even being reworked, was her revenge on us, yeahย :toofunny:

And also, Cherry Blossomย 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

Carolina gurl itโ€™s countyย 

Itโ€™s been Carolina this whole timeโ€ฆ?

ย 

omg I thought it said california I was hoping for a beachy song nvmย 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I am really curious and ready to hear If You Lie Down with Me and Black Bathing Suit. I'm also ready for Violets for Roses, give me all of them lol!

ย 

Spoiler

The fact that If You Lie Down with Me is a Barrie co write and was considered/made during the UV era has me peaked. Love the title too. Black Bathing Suit is such an interesting title and is intriguing. I really loved the leaked lyrics from Violets for Roses too. I feel like it is something very relatable for a lot of people. The whole changing things about yourself to be with someone. Some more so than others but def seems like a vibe too.

ย 

Spoiler

i don't understand why she didn't just atleast record new vocals for these unreleased songs, her voice has changed so much since 2013 or whatever, but i guess it has a purpose. luckily for me i heard neither LL or NOTG, so when the album drops i'll have 7 new tracks to discover

ย 

if our love just means goodbye then baby better walk awayyyyyy

just do it, don't wait, CAUSE I DONTTTTT WANNA WAIIIIIIITย 

ย 

@ lana's instagram

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Happy Arcadia (and hopefully pre-order) day! 3 hours and 51 minutes to goย :hype:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

The way this album will have the strongest final sequence in yearsย :wat:

ย 

The last third of the record will be ICONIC: WW, Nectar, Living Legend, Cherry Blossom and Sweet Carolina too (cuz she never misses on a closer)

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif