Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

37 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

heavily manifesting an album trailer this time :typewriter:

I know what you mean... NFR’s was a surprise because everything had started out so slow and low key and ended up having amazing visuals in the end (including the trailer). But... if we go back to the LMLYLAW MV... it’s pretty much the album trailer. It fits perfectly when she wrote it, the influences, the atmosphere and the collabs. 
but yeah, I wish there is an actual trailer this time around. 

3 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

So did we win

I don’t think we’re ever losing in the end, but it’s always a stress when we are living it :excited:

3 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

GUYS 

yJat0f0.png

You are working overtime :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

7 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

blue banisters doesn't feel like a revenge album AT ALL. i really think BB & RCS are two different albums

i think this album could be "revenge" in the sense that she's being completely honest and unapologetic about her struggles, the media has always slammed her for talking about heavy topics in her music, for having "daddy issues", and how she potrays herself as a woman, in text book, she talks about her "daddy issues" yet she isn't talking about it in a way where she feels ashamed, it's like she's saying "yeah, maybe i do have daddy issues, sometimes i had a strained or unfulfilling relationship with my father, that's just the way it is" or in wildflower wildfire, which talks about her very strained relationship with her mother, where she's recalling what she's been through, but it ends in a very cathartic way, where she's saying "yeah, this woman has put me through hell, yet i've learned from it" i think her unapologetic honesty and her drive for catharsis is her revenge, but i wouldn't doubt that ldr9 will talk about these topics as well

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Imagine the way my soul leaves my body, immidiately evacuate to Hollyweird after Lana announce this era as "Rock Candy Sweet/Blue Banisters" - the double album.

#SniffingDeluluPowderTime16aCmWb.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Lana isn't taking the iconic sarcastic approach from UV to address the critics this time around: QFTC was her addressing those criticisms back in 2012 again because of the sudden appreciation for her by the media because of NFR! and when those criticisms came back to haunt her AGAIN (along with new ones) she probably decided the best way to derail her detractors was to tell her story literally. Back when the BB teaser first released we thought she was gonna talk about some guy but the fact that she's opening up about her issues with her parents is a huge step for her. This'll be her most personal work to date considering from the content of the three singles she released and it'll have the critics speechless.

6 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Imagine the way my soul leaves my body, immidiately evacuate to Hollyweird after Lana announce this era as "Rock Candy Sweet/Blue Banisters" - the double album.

the way i love this edit :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Thoth said:

It has been said that the song itself is called Loved You Then and Now, and "rock candy sweet" is a part of its lyrics.

But Loved You Then and Now was the title of the song when she was still recording Chemtrails. I thought she'd renamed it... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

But Loved You Then and Now was the title of the song when she was still recording Chemtrails. I thought she'd renamed it... 

Loved You Then wasn't written for COCC either (BOZ confirmed it). It's like Yosemite

13 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

this edit is actually everything oh my god

Wq9zHLl.jpg

16 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

the way i love this edit :oprah:

Thanx, the original one wasnt HQ, so i needed to make one for my iTunes library. And its so strange that this selfie cover art concept is slowy growing on me already.? terrifying isnt it?Ly09DML.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Thanx, the original one wasnt HQ, so i needed to make one for my iTunes library. And its so strange that i am slowy growing on to this cover art already.? terrifying isnt it?Ly09DML.jpg

the cover makes so much more sense like this! no text, just the quotation marks around lana bc SHE is the topic of conversation. she knows you wanna talk about it :creep:

Wq9zHLl.jpg