Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

manifesting interviews,  vevo performances,  real photoshoots , and NFR-era level music videos for this masterpiece of an era

if i see another selfie on rolling stone im going to be sick

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

26 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

manifesting interviews,  vevo performances,  real photoshoots , and NFR-era level music videos for this masterpiece of an era

if i see another selfie on rolling stone im going to be sick

Oh hunny, this era is going to be tough for you

Black Bathing Suit theory 

I posted this on my fanpage on Instagram, but wanted to share it here too. 

I rarely believe in rumors or even post about them, but I read something saying Black Bathing Suit has the same vibes as High By The Beach and something caught my attention; back in 2018, when she came to my city, she went to the beach wearing a black bathing suit, but didn’t take her clothes off because of paparazzi since felt uncomfortable, so as High By The Beach music video is focused on the way paparazzi invade her privacy and make her insecure, it totally makes sense she would sing about that day. She loves coming here and she must’ve wanted to enjoy her day at the beach, but couldn’t because of it, so I wonder if the song is a big “fuck you, I just wanted to have a nice time but couldn’t show my black bathing suit because of your cameras” and it breaks my heart…this album is so personal, it’s very close to her poetry and it shows she’s maturing and growing, so I’m proud of her for singing about her thoughts and experiences like that. 

Even if the song is not about that situation, I wish she wouldn’t “have” to go through this just for being who she is…

0917-B6-C7-010-D-408-C-825-D-44-A7654-D6

5-BB5632-F-1-CD7-4-E42-B4-D7-F6-A955-A5-

Btw the picture is fully informative, I am NOT supporting their work and the way they made Lana feel uncomfortable, I’m just showing you what happened so we can relate my text with the image and we can discuss the subject. I’m glad she had a nice time with her friends and some fans despite the situation though :-)

A00DBB5B-1C9D-4A17-8A84-22525D594416.jpe

6 minutes ago, Paradiamonds said:

0917-B6-C7-010-D-408-C-825-D-44-A7654-D6

5-BB5632-F-1-CD7-4-E42-B4-D7-F6-A955-A5-

:krylie: she deserves the world, I love her so much

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

24 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

Imagem

horns recording session for arcadia, that's probably lana in the left

who posted this?

edit: nvm it was rob

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

38 minutes ago, Paradiamonds said:

I posted this on my fanpage on Instagram, but wanted to share it here too. 

I rarely believe in rumors or even post about them, but I read something saying Black Bathing Suit has the same vibes as High By The Beach and something caught my attention; back in 2018, when she came to my city, she went to the beach wearing a black bathing suit, but didn’t take her clothes off because of paparazzi since felt uncomfortable, so as High By The Beach music video is focused on the way paparazzi invade her privacy and make her insecure, it totally makes sense she would sing about that day. She loves coming here and she must’ve wanted to enjoy her day at the beach, but couldn’t because of it, so I wonder if the song is a big “fuck you, I just wanted to have a nice time but couldn’t show my black bathing suit because of your cameras” and it breaks my heart…this album is so personal, it’s very close to her poetry and it shows she’s maturing and growing, so I’m proud of her for singing about her thoughts and experiences like that. 

Even if the song is not about that situation, I wish she wouldn’t “have” to go through this just for being who she is…

:trisha: nice theory though. If your theory is right, then we'd have a bit of a trilogy; High By The Beach, 13 Beaches, Black Bathing Suit!

nice cocc bro

46 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

This must have been taken on June 10th! 
Same hair, shirt, jeans, and shoes!51240796415_3fe48639c9_o.jpg

this is why you’re LB’s most iconic member 

"Don’t forget me"

i really like @Paradiamonds theory about black bathing suit, i know a lot of us are anticipating it will be a sexy bop, but i think it could very well possibility be about something else, i've heard speculations that it could be about her high school days, which would be a reference to this is what makes us girls, maybe it's about her relationship with fame & the paparazzi, like paradiamonds suggested, or something else entirely, since this album is so deep & confessional, it wouldn't be a surprise if black bathing suit was the same way, it's length is giving me heroin vibes :pray2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123