Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

Have y'all played BB pre singles this much yet? ?

paW1pGH.png

I played WFWF more than 200 times already:hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Arcadia’s 2nd mv was also a special moment for the fanbase because it was finally a surprise that wasn’t spoiled by those damn insiders trying to be relevant. If something is meant to be a surprise don’t fucking ruin it just because you want twinks praising you on Twitter 

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

Imagine this being the first Lana album to not leak before the release date.

@ Blue Banisters; what’s it like to be God’s favourite? :really:

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

@Arcadia have you written your annual email to hmv yet? we need an update :oprah3:

I messaged them about a few weeks ago and I never got an e-mail back. Girl I think they blacklisted my e-mail :icant:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

BoZ should leak the first version of the album feat. Fine China, I Can Fly... similar to when they leaked the full private version of Madonna's Erotica album featuring alt versions and new songs

5 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

I messaged them about a few weeks ago and I never got an e-mail back. Girl I think they blacklisted my e-mail :icant:

me too especially at the beginning of the year when i emailed them "where is cocc" 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Barrie just confirmed that Lana ask him to use summer wine (probally on the cover album) :gasp:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/music/7822416/lana-del-rey-barrie-james-oneill-duet/amp/

she asked him if she could use the 4 songs they did on that session
UFB IN BB DELUXE IS COMING

He says: "I actually wrote [Riverside] back in 2012 when I was living on the southside of Glasgow. At the time I asked Lana 'How would you like to sing this second verse?' It worked and we later recorded it in LA. But it's track I've always wanted to put on an album so I went back and asked Miss Del Rey's permission to use Riverside."

"She got back to me saying 'of course' but in return she said 'do you remember those four songs we did together, can I use them?' I had co-produced and co-wrote four songs for Lana in 2013 including the song Summer Wine. So I was like 'Sure'. It was cool as it was like a wee trade off but with songs."

7 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

she asked him if she could use the 4 songs they did on that session UFB IN BB DELUXE IS COMING

I think the 2013 songs are actually: Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend, If You Lie Down with Me, Summer Wine.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

He says: "I actually wrote [Riverside] back in 2012 when I was living on the southside of Glasgow. At the time I asked Lana 'How would you like to sing this second verse?' It worked and we later recorded it in LA. But it's track I've always wanted to put on an album so I went back and asked Miss Del Rey's permission to use Riverside."

"She got back to me saying 'of course' but in return she said 'do you remember those four songs we did together, can I use them?' I had co-produced and co-wrote four songs for Lana in 2013 including the song Summer Wine. So I was like 'Sure'. It was cool as it was like a wee trade off but with songs."

Stop they're so cute together :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven