Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

10 hours ago, godsmonster said:

i wonder which unreleased song that we already have will be on the album

She did say she liked Your Girl a lot... So I wouldn't be surprised. It's either Your Girl, Fine China (hopefully) or Yes to Heaven? Since they have been considered for her albums quite a lot lol 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Yes To Heaven is never getting onto an album lol, it's been scrapped like 5 separate times now 

imageproxy.jpg

We're officially overdue for some album tea... Anyone on ATRL wanna ask BoZ if there's any updates or hints we can have? Pretty quiet for you over there @111:w8ing:

Spoiler

Not trying to force anyone to spill a little something-something but figured it doesn't hurt to ask so we can all continue our conspiracies :smokes3:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

c'mon @111 & BOZ. Keep us alive. We're dying out of boredom :rollin:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 hours ago, L Del Ray said:

imagine lana made a song/album with cigarettes after sex… the collapse :lange:

I like CAS but all their songs literally sound the same. The production always starts off intetesting and then the vocal delivery, the melody and song structure turn out to be exactly like any other CAS-track

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

How many speculated producers are there now?

-Jack Antonoff (the studio pic),

-Rick Nowels (the supposed screenshot),

-Mike Dean (vague Anthony Fantano interview)

-I think someone also mentioned Emile Haynie??

However, even if we have confirmation of any of these producers, there’s also the question of which project..we need a crumb of info, maybe…

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

How many speculated producers are there now?

-Jack Antonoff (the studio pic),

-Rick Nowels (the supposed screenshot),

-Mike Dean (vague Anthony Fantano interview)

-I think someone also mentioned Emile Haynie??

However, even if we have confirmation of any of these producers, there’s also the question of which project..we need a crumb of info, maybe…

emile haynie posted an instagram story a little while ago where we was on a train/subway going to mike dean's studio, he also met up with lana for the btd 10 year anniversary! 

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

emile haynie posted an instagram story a little while ago where we was on a train/subway going to mike dean's studio, he also met up with lana for the btd 10 year anniversary! 

Omg I didn’t realize they met for the anniversary! I still think about that train photo and hope it means something:krylie:

Also, I wonder if Drew Erickson’s producing of Watercolor Eyes was recent or closer to BB’s recording. He could end up a speculated producer too, maybe 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

i want a documentary about her recording this album i wanna see her process and what she’s like in the studio

shes so mysterious when it comes to her artistry, she never talks about her own music

negAbhB.png

20 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

i want a documentary about her recording this album i wanna see her process and what she’s like in the studio

shes so mysterious when it comes to her artistry, she never talks about her own music

Can't wait to see 4K footage of Lana ripping a song off YouTube 😍

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

17 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Can't wait to see in 4K how Lana rips a song off YouTube 😍

Lana singing through a piece of paper 😍

15 hours ago, godsmonster said:

i wonder which unreleased song that we already have will be on the album

Hi, I'm Cuck, my sis will release Born To Die (Demo 4) in the next album! Follow me on Instagram!