Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

24 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

I absolutely appreciate Justin Parker. One of the absolute best she's worked with.

I just hear absolutely no one in the LDR fandom talking about him. I have no idea why. He helped write some of her greatest songs and then she just like... dropped him. If anyone had info on why I'd die to know.

2 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

watermelon emoji 

he won’t answer any of these but can you ask about dnc, when we will be expecting the album, are there any collabs and give us a title:usrs:

For release date it's too early too say. He didn't want to say title cause we know it's Lana. My cactus heard only some songs so he don't know if there's collabs. On DNC he said "shhh...".

y'all think those might be lyrics?

You lose some you

Win some at the Santa Anita Race Track

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

49 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i’m sensing may/june for lana to release her favourite song off the album 

Spring she sleeps, so I agree 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

2 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

y'all think those might be lyrics?

You lose some you

Win some at the Santa Anita Race Track

downAtTheSantaAnitaRacetrack:krylie:
White Dress Pt. II incoming:monica:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

i’m sensing may/june for lana to release her favourite song off the album 

remember when lana said the release date for bb was july 4th? (v on brand btw) wonder if she'll release a single then

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

Lana is known for posing with with the vehicles on the album covers in the past. Maybe it's time for her to re-ignite the tradition by getting carried on by a bunch of men on her album artwork for LDR9.

from "i'm nothing without you" to this will be a fucking character developement.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

13 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Lana is known for posing with with the vehicles on the album covers in the past. Maybe it's time for her to re-ignite the tradition by getting carried on by a bunch of men on her album artwork for LDR9.

from "i'm nothing without you" to this will be a fucking character developement.

I wish we get someday something similar to that LFL era photoshoot with a bunch of men trying to lit her cigarette as an album cover. I know it was a reference to a movie but it's still an amazing concept :icant:

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I wish we get someday something similar to that LFL era photoshoot with a bunch of men trying to lit her cigarette as an album cover. I know it was a reference to a movie but it's still an amazing concept :icant:

EWrOiNyU8AAicPm.jpg

:defeated:

Manifesting interesting and original song concepts on LDR9. I appreciate the topics on her post LFL albums cause I love her personal storytelling but I miss her old (like pre BTD old) songs where they were like little independent stories.

For example in Last Girl On Earth the lyrics are maybe not technically as good as her newer stuff but the concept is so interesting to me. Her "criminal saga" songs like Dangerous Girl, Live Or Die, Hit It & Run etc would be crucified if they were released today but they are brilliant and so fun. And I will never shut up about how good Playing Dangerous (+ Crooked Cop) are.

She needs to write an original musical for Broadway (or release the alleged Rick one :icant:)

giphy.gif

Manifesting an album that has actual instrumentals but without the pretentious production of NFR/COCC/BB. I’ve been thinking about how great a RHCP inspired (like NFR was meant to be..) album would sound. So, heavy instrumental and clear vocals but with straightforward production.

I don’t want any songs that credit seventeen instruments but you can only pick out a distinct piano and slight guitar, then the rest just merge into a minimal beat in the background. I wouldn’t even mind a piano heavy album if the songs sounded like French Restaurant - a firm instrumental with straightforward production, vocals and piano are both very clear. 

imo, Lana has let the production of the albums overshadow her own songwriting skills. Her melodic ability is far beyond anyone else’s (imo) and I just want that to shine through again. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 hour ago, fine china said:

Manifesting an album inspired by her cover of Buddy's Rendezvous 

Or at least inspired by the ad libs on that song she truly made it her song cause I was missing her crooning on the original song

Gosh I can’t wait for whatever she’s releasing I’m itching 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Can some Insiders please step up and help us through this dry spring...like fr. Nothing is getting me thru these months except ldr9 single anticipation .

Now would be a good time to ask BoZ or some reliable insider for info..

56 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Can some Insiders please step up and help us through this dry spring...like fr. Nothing is getting me thru these months except ldr9 single anticipation .

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493byvl1fcz13k3bkxmw2e

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

Now would be a good time to ask BoZ or some reliable insider for info..

ask your bestie’s husband image0.gif