Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

9 minutes ago, West Coast said:

You really have to be less than smart to think that we're not gonna get slutty bops since Rob is allegedly involved with the next album(s), as if we were gonna get that to begin with. After NFR, Chemtrails & BB you have to be delusional asf to expect Lana to make that kind of music again. Her Born to Die & Lust for Life days are far behind. :smokes:

but Lana isn't linear like this.. i feel like people forget about the magnitude of stunt that was pulled by the trio being put on BB. i think she's a music nerd, she's basically dabbled in every genre. she for sure loves beauty and camp, only months ago she said she wants to collab with Migos. each album is a result of a particular mind-state so there's no telling what's next. also she's been acting like she has an onlyfans to plug lately so if she put out another slow burner now THAT would be camp

1 hour ago, West Coast said:

You really have to be less than smart to think that we're not gonna get slutty bops since Rob is allegedly involved with the next album(s), as if we were gonna get that to begin with. After NFR, Chemtrails & BB you have to be delusional asf to expect Lana to make that kind of music again. Her Born to Die & Lust for Life days are far behind. :smokes:

FIILY, Doin Time, TJF and The Trio are slutty enough to me :thirst:

And she'll probably give us more bops some day. She released almost 10 albums in 10 years, I'm sure she'll go upbeat again eventually cause she still has a long career ahead. We're definitely getting at least 3 or 4 more albums before the decade ends so there will be music for every taste :true:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

FIILY, Doin Time, TJF and The Trio are slutty enough to me :thirst:

And she'll probably give us more bops some day. She released almost 10 albums in 10 years, I'm sure she'll go upbeat again eventually cause she still has a long career ahead. We're definitely getting at least 3 or 4 more albums before the decade ends so there will be music for every taste :true:

now i'm so greedy, i want her to release music yearly

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, takemetothegasstation said:

Lana has no bad albums except for  blue banisters so I see no reason not to be pumped for this new one. Plus, like I always say there's only one Lana. What we're gonna get is what we're gonna get. Might as well look forward to it!

i fixed it :silly:

7 minutes ago, your dealer said:

comes back several hours later to “Lana’s new album won’t be sexy because her dad worked on it.” I love this place so much. Y’all are hilarious. :true:

well rob’s favorite lana song at one point was florida kilos… :oopna2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

well rob’s favorite lana song at one point was florida kilos… :oopna2:

Florida Kilos (Rob's Version) when :ma:

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

c’mon down to florida gretchendance.gif

rob’s got something for ya pug.gif

we could see hawaiian shirts, or the fish, baby, oh yeah! fish.gif

boats in the summertime :grinds:

chic-a-cherry cola lime :dorothy4:

prison don't mean nothing to be if rob is by my side :understand:

piano :clapback:

piano :whip:

piano :hair:

(and all the rob things)

piano :hottie:

piano :OG:

piano :pussypower:

imageproxy.jpg

3 hours ago, West Coast said:

To be fair, Rob was involved in BB despite Lana sh*t talking his wife and saying that he turned his back while his daughter was being abused. Slutty bops are not off the table!

14 minutes ago, robertenglandgrant said:

To be fair, Rob was involved in BB despite Lana sh*t talking his wife and saying that he turned his back while his daughter was being abused. Slutty bops are not off the table!

lana never said she was abused. that's certainly a fair interpretation of the lyrics but lets not define her experiences for her. there's a lot we don't know about her life let's not speculate past what she says on super personal topics..

that aside, completely agree. Didn't she say in an interview that her dad thought the Cola lyric (you know the one) was funny. who knows with the Grant family. I personally wouldn't publish a photo of myself with a sibling's ass crack out. Just saying.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

i just had a dream that LDR9 was a six hour long compilation of unleaked songs including Axl and it ranged from her Lizzy days to now. There was also a Jimi Hendrix cover on there in the UV era… :crai: and in my dream my crush and I were hugging to it :crai: please be real Lana

I heard what Axl sounded like in my dreams and it was heavenly

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif