Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Assuming the album is done, it’s unlikely she is gonna scrap it. The theft happened months ago and I assume she’s continued working on it since then, and if something official was submitted that BOZ heard it was long after that happened. 

2 minutes ago, Nova Times said:

It’s like there’s a shroud of annoyance hovering over this thread rockafella…

Sotb being a let down, the terrible stuff happening to Lana, and the album not coming as soon as we hoped convene to make a sad and dark day in Lana boards history. 

Makes sense why she hasn't teased anything yet. She loves to post snippets when she's really excited about the new songs. Also this has totally killed my hype for the album. I want her to take as much time as she wants to fully get back into the right mindspace. 

i literally couldn't sleep after hearing all of this. i just hope that lana still gets to have the rollout that she wants for this record without having to deal with it leaking early way in advance. idk if it's better for her to release it early, before leaks happen or just delay the album till she's mentally ready. :ohno:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I'd be happy to listen to whatever this project will be, if it's the classics covers or new material! Hopefully nothing of significance to the record will leak, and if it does then I think a good chunk of us will ignore it until release :popcorn:, I'll have to buy a cd or a record like I did with the last 2 releases, Lernuhhh release tradition 🤔 possibly

I really don’t think she’s going to rush release the album since she said multiple times that it’s not coming yet. I really hope nobody is blackmailing her or anything like that, and whatever was stolen from her doesn’t end up leaking. This is such a mess for her and I feel so bad for her

"Don’t forget me"

my theory: lana - just like the rest of us - has been waiting for the scat on this website to actually announce something herself

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

This definitely slowed things down but I think the album is not coming yet cause she's accounting for the pressing times... like if we're being realistic this wasn't going to come out this year anyway :um2:

An album leaking 1 or 2 weeks before release is not the same situation as it leaking 3 or 4 months in advance 

giphy.gif

this is THE SONG she should cover for the album, Lana it's time to go bossa-nova

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I want Ms. Lana to experiment with different styles and genres again, please make a true rock album or something in the taste of Ray of Light… something trippy idk :oprah: just no folk or piano anymore pls :oprah:

exactly my thought, at this point i dont even care if she goes rock or alternative or anything, just make everything trippy the fuck out, i need another acid record from lana Del Rey.

for example: imagine her doing trippy-jazz

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

exactly my thought, at this point i dont even care if she goes rock or alternative or anything, just make everything trippy the fuck out, i need another acid record from lana Del Rey.

for example: imagine her doing trippy-jazz

Dealer gave us a taste of trippy-jazz, idk why she insists on using soft instrumentals when she sounds so good on top of a drum, beat, guitar, etc. Her experimental music has way more soul than whatever jack Anton off can provide (except for NFR! he ate that) 

tumblr_ndzeqo819D1qbbb7uo1_250.gif

I would love for Lana to experiment with this sound omg. Just a whole ass orgasmic rock sound. No fucks given for the GP, critics, locals, etc. Yelling, experimental, and LOUD and HORNY. There's an artist named Snail Mail who's described her song making process as fully writing and conducting with her band before ever going to a studio. After playing her first album live multiple times, she finally decided to take it to the studio and it was amazing. LDR9 PLEASE have some guitars. 

giphy.gif

Okay wait!!! What if the DNC jacket isn't irrelevant. What if that was the acronym for the leading singles of the next album. Like each letter on the jacket would stand for a single.

D- Dark City

N- we don't know yet

C- Crazy For You

On 10/19/2022 at 9:23 PM, Venice Peach said:

I don't think it's about her since he stans her and she released some singles already that he loved so he wouldn't be surprised about loving the album... also she announced the album a couple of days ago so he didn't have to wait some months to talk about it

I looked through the RAYE thread on ATRL and it seems BoZ didn't listen to her album yet, so it's definitely not her.

13 hours ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I want Ms. Lana to experiment with different styles and genres again, please make a true rock album or something in the taste of Ray of Light… something trippy idk :oprah: just no folk or piano anymore pls :oprah:

Lust For Life ( The Demos ) Are in the spirit of Ray Of Light :)