Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

something I did not tell you is Iโ€™m kind of a psychic and when I close my eyes and put my forefinger on lanaโ€™s forehead on the W Mag issue I can sense that the album is coming out in February and if I press very hard I can see that it would be coming around the 27ย :et:

2 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

something I did not tell you is Iโ€™m kind of a psychic and when I close my eyes and put my forefinger on lanaโ€™s forehead on the W Mag issue I can sense that the album is coming out in February and if I press very hard I can see that it would be coming around the 27ย :et:

ย 

actually it's coming on february 30th :oprah3:ย 

When this thread started with the dnc polaroid i wasย imaginingย to see a more experimental era coming out likeย 

q7yMVfw.png

After the rockefeller snippets , w magazine im hoping to turn into something likeย 

bspoIlN.pngย QbSL0JD.pngย 

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง i catch you on the flipsideย โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*ย 

Here's a layout i made for the aesthetic i want to see Lana channelling to this new era since the soft, low-contrast, candy pastel color grading really work on her in the 2 MVs for BB era

ย 

enGeRag.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

45 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i hope the album cover/corresponding photoshoots have the same energy as this photoshoot...ย 

ย 

V LEGENDS: Steven Klein - V Magazine | V magazine, Lana del, Lana del rey

OMG yessss! I love that one picture of her covering her face in this shoot.ย 

50 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

can't wait for ldr9 announcement this tuesday! are we ready, dollies?ย doll-dance

this Dollie is completely readyย :hype:

"Donโ€™t forget me"

I wish Lana would release something independent and edgy with a dark/hauntingย vibe again. Iโ€™m thinking of AKA, UV, Tulsa Jesus Freak, Heroin vibes. Also she needs to switch up her image, sis is 40 not 60 and being matureย doesnโ€™t have to equal toย making boring and simple music (COCC, BB).ย 
ย 

:true:

31 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

Press harder we need the single date tooย :icant:

giphy.gif

Speaking of the D.N.C Polaroids ๐Ÿ‘€

Here is a photo collage i made last year

AguuRMZ.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

18 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Speaking of the D.N.C Polaroids ๐Ÿ‘€

Here is a photo collage i made last year

AguuRMZ.jpg

Ok the DNC logo was bugging me since day one, wondering where I had seen it before (and not on her VB jacket from the MV). Turns out they reused the logo from one of the surf shop postcards in the NFR era :ย 

ย 

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Ok the DNC logo was bugging me since day one, wondering where I had seen it before (and not on her VB jacket from the MV). Turns out they reused the logo from one of the surf shop postcards in the NFR era :ย 

ย 

Nvm I didn't read the whole thingย :thumb2:

ย 

But I find it interesting that the DNC one has the same exact font from the other 2 logos butย a different color background... why did she put 3 apparentlyย random letters instead of using one of the other 2 already made designsย :um2:

Edited by Venice Peach
Oops

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Death Never Calls

Do Not Cross

Death Never Came

Del Norte County

Diamonds Never Crack

Delulu Nothing Changesย :lmaoney:

ย 

Still crazy we donโ€™t have a clear answer yet for that damn acronymย 

Idk why but I just have a feeling the whole DNC thing was scrappedย :eek:

ย 

Its been almost a year since those Polaroid pics and the LDR village teasing that something would be coming from itย soon

ย 

Even if it was once the album title, with how much Lana changes her mind I'd guess that its no longer a thing

ย 

Spoiler

But I do hope we find out what it stands for eventuallyย :icant:

ย 

โ™ก ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ™ก