Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, 111 said:

in all seriousness and kinda related to this, a lot has changed over the last 2 years and people like bozo and I just don't want to mess around with her team any more. they are unhinged. there's a reason why we write album reviews (i reviewed so many upcoming albums last year and this year months in advance) but we don't fuck around with lana's releases and keep it quiet. so y'all need to chill cause it is coming :typewriter:

omg is that why boz didn’t just come out and say that he was talking about Lana’s album? bc usually he doesn’t really hide who he’s referencing. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

in all seriousness and kinda related to this, a lot has changed over the last 2 years and people like bozo and I just don't want to mess around with her team any more. they are unhinged. there's a reason why we write album reviews (i reviewed so many upcoming albums last year and this year months in advance) but we don't fuck around with lana's releases and keep it quiet. so y'all need to chill cause it is coming :typewriter:

I don’t know if this is asking too much, but do you like the record? Or at least the version you heard? (You may not have heard it yet at all, but I’m mostly just curious if it’s a positive or negative perception.)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, 111 said:

i received a cease & desist last year and that was for NOTHING... :emma: i'm not one bit surprised bozo is keeping himself limited to acronyms and vague teases.

so now we can confirm all boz said without name dropping is about lana…

and also for giving me Margaret

I mean, we got confirmation (indirectly) boz has been talking about Lana, and the album is coming..that tied with Neil saying “see you soon” to Lana on instagram, I’d say we got a nice healthy dose of information today. 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

i mean if we put our money together eclipse can tell us about the album and we’ll pay for the lawyer

seize and a sis more like purr we protecting mother :kiss3: lanaboards stick together 

Just now, NikoGo said:

I mean, we got confirmation (indirectly) boz has been talking about Lana, and the album is coming..that tied with Neil saying “see you soon” to Lana on instagram, I’d say we got a nice healthy dose of information today. 

The bar is in the basement if you consider that a healthy dose of information 

:true:

After receiving one cease and desist it's likely the next time you do something it's not gonna be a second one, it's gonna be a court summons. I don't blame Eclipse for not wanting to spill because that could be really risky.  :eek:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

All the teases, the he said, she said, they said had me semi perched but not fully in it. Eclipse's confirmation really has me ready now. I mean the Neil comment was cool and I took it as they will be releasing their work together soon but this additional info today is very nice. Thanks for the insight, really makes things make more sense.

2 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

The bar is in the basement if you consider that a healthy dose of information 

:true:

I mean it’s not like these insiders are going to risk whatever they have going on for them for one singular artist. We got more info today than we have since May :awkney:

appreciate the small things 

"Don’t forget me"