Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

OMG HER ICY EERIE THUNDERSTORMS SARDONIC HAUNTING EARLY LUST FOR LIFE WILD CAGED ANIMAL LYING BY THE SWIMMING POOL HONEYMOON 2.0 SWAN SONG 17-TRACK SERVE IS COMING!!! :godlaugh: :trisha: :dorothy4: :pussypower: :whip:

ROCKEFELLER… IS LDR9 A CONCEPT ALBUM ABOUT THE INSIDIOUS WORLD ELITES? :mj:

YUPPPPPPPPPPP

DOLPHIN FLOWER POWER CRASHING OVER THE ICY DARKNESS OF MY KARMIC LINEAGE..THE PSYCHEDELIC FOLK TENTH ALBUM  :illumilana2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The fact that she specified that she considers this her 10th album is very exciting. 10 is special and I could actually see them finally allowing her to release digitally for a milestone like that, she's earned it. :xcry:

6 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Us after making irrational speculations, misled delusions and improbable theories for 10 months straight 
Receive.gif 

and it keeps going :omfg2:

Jon Batiste is such an inspired choice for a collaboration. I wonder if he's a feat. or a producer (or both). I wonder if she's really going to drop the album digitally...perhaps Interscope will let her do it given that her streams have been so impressive during all these months? As a carte blanche and a bit of an experiment? Even if we don't get the album next month, we're definitely getting the lead single. It all adds up! Anyway, ten days, ladies! *delulumode*

hillary-clinton.gif 

21 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

No cause Neil saying the exact words "See you in September" makes so much sense with the 10 days theory because September literally STARTS in 10 days like, if it was September 15th he was talking about he probs would've said "See you soon", but NO! He said "See you in September" aka see you as soon as September starts aka the day the album surprise drops digitally 

Exactly And I Told Her I Said Maam Yukikaification GIF - Exactly And I Told  Her I Said Maam Yukikaification - Discover & Share GIFs

Omg Sep 1st seems so symbolically richer/auspicious than another date it has to mean something big

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

The fact that she specified that she considers this her 10th album is very exciting. 10 is special and I could actually see them finally allowing her to release digitally for a milestone like that, she's earned it. :xcry:

Blue Banisters was technically released without vinyl being ready on the first week. At least it was in the US. So I don’t see why they wouldn’t let her release another album like that. They could just get CDs ready which doesn’t take as long. 

I don’t get the need to wait for physical tbh. Lana fans are gonna buy her physicals no matter when it comes out so might as well surprise drop it so it can earn steams just from the shock value 

"Don’t forget me"

september is the month of my birthday, the month of the release of venice bitch AND honeymoon, it’s the month where we transition into fall, the SUPERIOR season, & it’s my favorite month, so it’s only correct that the album drops the SECOND september begins :oprah3:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123