Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

giphy-downsized-large.gif

So what I am understanding is we are getting Mr. Rockafella but also a Father John Misty cute rock moment then a Kali Uchis sexy collab then a little city pop moment so what I am understanding is it eats and Is coming soon

EDIT: Ghetto Baby (Cheryl Version) started playing so I guess we are also getting a Cheryl collab :dance:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

I really hope the FJM feature is true.

still not over Buddy’s rendezvous :flutter:

At this point, this album can be anything she wants it to be, as long as its got more prod than piano only on most of tracks. Summer’s gone, so I don’t need summer bops anymore, my trippy haze songs got satisfied with Broken Bells’s latest (and a bit of the new Weyes), and Taylor gave us bops, so Lana can do her thing now and I probably won’t complain 

Whilst it’s not unbelievable she has a song with Father John, I don’t believe that account…he would never say ‘it’s coming sooner than we think” thats BS.   

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i do think the album is coming in the first half of next year (based on the little info we have), regardless of whether the info allegedly from FJM is true! i don't care for FJM but LOVE lana's cover of buddy's rendezvous so a collab is more than welcome for me.

aOaIzH2.gif

So BOZ says he heard a masterpiece album that he has to wait a couple months to talk about, her label is releasing ad's promoting her playlist and newsletter, and FJM talked about their song together? Oh it's coming soon soon 

"Don’t forget me"

FJM is one of my favorite artists, but I’m honestly not a fan of collabs on Lana’s albums. Her 3 most popular albums right now(BTD, Ultraviolence, and NFR) don’t have any features which proves that she doesn’t need any.  Hoping that either the fan or FJM were trolling. 

This « era » reminds me A LOT of Chemtrails: 

- interview in the summer with photos that served, saying something was coming but wasn’t done yet;

- beginning of fall: Lana posts about the album not being released yet.

- a new single… that doesn’t satisfy us (Snow on the Beach / Let Me Love You Like a Woman);

so… teasing in December and real single in January that will slay us?!:raven:

49 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

This « era » reminds me A LOT of Chemtrails: 

- interview in the summer with photos that served, saying something was coming but wasn’t done yet;

- beginning of fall: Lana posts about the album not being released yet.

- a new single… that doesn’t satisfy us (Snow on the Beach / Let Me Love You Like a Woman);

so… teasing in December and real single in January that will slay us?!:raven:

QFTC and unhinged Annie mac interview WHEN then????

I take this as a sign from the universe that we get an announcement or a single this month:true:

Prepare your umbrellas besties :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: