Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

The DAMAGE, that you made on my expectations are UNREPAIRABLE. OMG THIS IS SOOOO GOD I NEED THAT NOW :crying5:

Pin on I Want My Music Videos

lana at the rooftop, waiting to be f*ckd hard.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I can’t remember a time so many of you were dreaming of a new album in pretty much the same period of time. I want to believe it means something so bad :godlaugh:

it might be because i slept in goose down duvet and overheated myself :)

D.png

1 hour ago, misslonaxo said:

How is this thread constantly popping off like what the hell is there to talk about. Can y'all read her mind or sumn? Like psychic shit idk 

just a lot of dreaming and manifesting, as usual :pray2:

Please you all better never stop dreaming about LDR9:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

Dream Not Coming :cryney2:

This just made me realise that maybe the reason we’re all dreaming about LDR9 is because the D in DNC stands for Dream… :tina:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

from an intuitive collective sort of sense, i have a feeling that she's gonna search more and perhaps talk more about her identity, who she is, what's she's defining herself as. that explains going further into looking into her family. it also coincides a lot w blue banisters sort of book chapter ending. i think maybe she had an identity or vision of what she wanted life to have been like by now, but instead, she sorta had to recalibrate. 

there's a lot in life where part of your identity is sorta labeled and expected of you regardless, but it can also be dangerous to let only those define who you are, where you forget your innate self, the things that you'd like to do and how you move. perhaps that can be part of the conversation and wordiness she mentioned. maybe she can talk more about the cult of personality, and how there are other, higher perspectives of being. like how emotions are, how people react and what they do, despite their environment, the elevation from personality, labels and their comforts to more so about character and legacies. 

it coincides w that mention of conversational/wordiness cus anything can be, but also the fact that blue banisters was an ending of a cycle where she stripped away what society thought of her, to redefining/ checking in w herself again after her more traveled journey from fame. it also answers the what now? question she might be asking herself as well as what her listeners are probably thinking to some extent, while perhaps having her move beyond lineage/ cycles that she'll hopefully learn more about to progress towards an even solid, fortified/ potent sense of self, what that means and how that might be for others as well. 

if this isn't as articulate as i'm lineating from my thoughts i'm sleep deprived and i'll now get some z's 

UV/Honeymoon

Agreeing with what @Brow Bone said I feel the next record is going to be her most personal yet (I know this phrase gets thrown around a lot sorry :hide:) but not in a - I tell you really personal experiences - but in a "I'll try to explain who I really am and where I come from" way. 

She mentioned in the W Magazine that she thought people would get to know her through her music, interviews etc but she realized she had to be more literal for people to really get what she was trying to convey.

She did a really great job on WFWF going straight to the point so I hope for more songs like that. I wonder if she's finally "allowed" to talk about her family and if she's going to elaborate on the karmic lineage thing.

Don't get me wrong, all of her music is extremely personal but a lot of it is hidden behind (beautiful) metaphors and imagery that set the tone but make the message more obscure (but it's part of the magic of Lana's music).

She found the right balance between metaphorical and literal on BB so I'm sure the next one is going to be great too but I'm a bit scared if she's taking out a big part of what made her music so special (like she said, there's no space for color on this album) :eek:

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Elle said:

This just made me realise that maybe the reason we’re all dreaming about LDR9 is because the D in DNC stands for Dream… :tina:

It can't be a coincidence... Maybe Lana casted a spell on us :dua: I sense some witchy vibes for this new album :sass:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: