Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Ok I’m not a hater at ALL and really love what they’ve done together but sometimes Drew’s production is a bit too saturated and warm for my taste. Like the low mids feel particularly raised in every compositional element to the point where the end result can feel a bit bloated 

yup, for that reason I'm glad Jack is also involved.

10 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

last night I dreamt that she released the album trailer. My God, we need that. :deadbanana:

thanks for your sharing we need it more than ever. I think an album trailer would be the best thing that could happen to us right now.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

okay where are the talented coders

@hotshot2am where are you your majesty? #teamCODING

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

last night i had a dream that barack and michelle obama decided to open up their marriage and see other people and i started dating barack and he was really cool and i was really surprised to find out that he liked to vape and THEN later in the dream lana revealed the tracklist and one of the songs on it was titled "Barack Obama Left His Juul In The Hotel" :deadbanana: wtf

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 minute ago, Trrrrrr said:

@DragonWhore girl spill something :icant:

dragonwhore is grieving so we should probably leave them alone but maybe eclipse can actually spill something for once this era instead of just saying that things are fake or not (: 

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

dragonwhore is grieving so we should probably leave them alone but maybe eclipse can actually spill something for once this era instead of just saying that things are fake or not (: 

Maybe Eclipse doesn’t know much about the era to begin with…

IMG-1607.jpg

8 minutes ago, your dealer said:

oh sorry I just saw that

8 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Maybe Eclipse doesn’t know much about the era to begin with…

Haha no way he doesn’t know. Plus he already said a lot while still not being specific last week, before the preorder.

I cannot believe that I joined this madness of a forum some weeks before September 5th 2020 (if you know you know) and we’re here, with her third album coming since that date! I’m so glad I’m here and it gets funnier every time! thanks for making this desperate times a little better :kiss:

0YnL0Kf.gif

I think it's time for Lana to release the trailer :oprah3:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

i think @111 knows some shit but ben & ed probably came for his ass so...

Are u in the clear yet @111? if so, spill king :defeated:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing