Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I‘m kinda in the mood to not listen to anything (if she drops another single) till the album is out. 

I think this album is gonna be like Honeymoon.

(In terms of the listening experience)

You need to hear it from start to finish to get the vibe.

1 minute ago, ldrcultleader said:

I‘m kinda in the mood to not listen to anything (if she drops another single) till the album is out. 

I think this album is gonna be like Honeymoon.

(In terms of the listening experience)

You need to hear it from start to finish to get the vibe.

y’all have more self control than me :rip: i’m lapping up anything we get

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

18 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The new stuff can come at any time now :judgingu3:

I'd love another single this month but I'd settle with just the tracklist and/or the album trailer and the new song coming in February :true:

It’s most definitely gonna be feb..probably last week of feb too :kum:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

The thirst for this album is so intense that the fanbase barely paid attention to the leaked tracks - as they usually do.
The leaked tracks would serve to distract while we wait news, but everyone is here again. :eek2:

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s most definitely gonna be feb..probably last week of feb too :kum:

I think her management will definitely make her release a song sooner than that too to maintain the excitement for the record

I went back and forth with this, but I actually hope she does release The Grants as the next single... I think it will point us in the right direction towards the sound of this album, without giving too much away 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

manifesting track 11 is a cover of Cyber Stockholm Syndome by Rina or even better... Rip the Slit by Arca :oprah3::true: I'll hit you with that limp wrist, lipstick, slit lip rip slit, it's tit-for-tat, I'm lit up like a birthday candle feat. Tommy Genesis 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

fake insiders must really be enjoying the holiday festivities because we’re overdue for a “this album is a mix between UV + HM and her dark sultry psychedelic magnum opus”

:crossed: 

edit: this isn’t pointed at anyone btw. It just seems like tradition at this point lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

what we need is a music video for DYKTTATUOB where Lana's dressed as Lara Croft and exploring the tunnel like its a tomb :trisha: the gag 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 hour ago, Fingertips said:

I went back and forth with this, but I actually hope she does release The Grants as the next single... I think it will point us in the right direction towards the sound of this album, without giving too much away 

She usually puts at least some of the singles at the start of the album so we're probably getting one of the tracks we know already :brows:

I can't wait to listen to A&W but I don't know if I'd prefer to listen to it with the whole record or as a single :um2:

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She usually puts at least some of the singles at the start of the album so we're probably getting one of the tracks we know already :brows:

I can't wait to listen to A&W but I don't know if I'd prefer to listen to it with the whole record or as a single :um2:

I don’t think those tracks being seen on the vinyl was a mistake it was a tease…she knows they gonna be singles. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I miss Album trailers\samplers GOD they were so iconic.

That Summertime Sadness endless b-roll footage of smoke and then the snippets being stitched together for fake leaks

The West Coast B-roll footage serving more drama than the music video itself

the GORGEOUS footage from the original Ultraviolence video + Honeymoon BTS and listening to Freak for the first time.

and of course the most iconic of them all aka L-st For Life which didn't have any song playing but was crypt af. Ugh. Iconic. Just iconic.

She's a VISUALIST when she's in the mood for it.