Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I can’t believe it’s confirmed the tracklist is out there, but we haven’t unearthed it….what else is there to check:bebe:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I’m annoyed bcs like what’s even the point of keeping the tracklist a secret it makes no sense

Unless Lana’s planning a announcement of it soon someone should just fucking post it, quit being a faggot trying to act exclusive when we all will have the same album in abt 60 days

885fb8b70c4b75f306c0be8310480f12.gif

@BlackoutZone I know that you cannot reveal anything substantial, but I'd love it if you could share your top 5 DYKTTATUOB tracks with us (excluding the title track in case it's in your top 5). No need to mention titles at all, obviously! A simple mention of the title numbers will do (for example: tracks 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5). The subsequent speculations will keep us busy for a few days, and they'll make the wait a bit more bearable. :pray2:

20 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

The "I couldn't handle it" snippet is at timestamp 2:47 (Fingertips is 5:48) :dua:

Reveal hidden contents

That's all I was able to figure out :hide:

Wait so both of the snippets we think are Fingertips get recognized separately and with different durations? :judgingu3: maybe they registered the demo too but it's weird 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Wait so both of the snippets we think are Fingertips get recognized separately and with different durations? :judgingu3: maybe they registered the demo too but it's weird 

Only the 9s long "I couldn't handle it" snippet gets recognized as Fingertips, I assume the other one is a rough demo.

when did Eclipse say that we’ve been able to find the entire track list online since November? i don’t recall that, i only recall BOZ saying we should be able to find Candy Necklace, and @hotshot2am did. but before i continue clowning trying to find the whole track list i want to make sure that was actually said 💀

Just now, lilac heaven said:

when did Eclipse say that we’ve been able to find the entire track list online since November? i don’t recall that, i only recall BOZ saying we should be able to find Candy Necklace, and @hotshot2am did. but before i continue clowning trying to find the whole track list i want to make sure that was actually said 💀

It was @venicebitch who wrote this, they also have this info from a friend.