Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

31 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

I'm also in the '3am' club, which makes me wonder if I should just not go to sleep at all on Valentines Day night lol.

i might just sleep extremely early so i can wake up at 3 or just pull an all nighter 

24 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

woke up and A&W isn’t on streaming sites wtf is going on……

me rn hoping that 6pm GMT drop is coming :true: (valentines day is so cute but i have a shift when it drops & won’t be able to listen to it for 3 hours so it needs to come earlier than eclipse said atp)

9 hours ago, 111 said:

A&W 

LANA DEL REY, JACK ANTONOFF

7:13

14.02.2023 - 4PM GMT

(no single cover atm its just the album cover... might be uploaded later)

happy valentines day xoxo

nene-walking-with-bag-nene-leakes.gif

And there goes our Eclipse Exclusive!!! :gurl: Thanks King!

18 hours ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Someone should study this thread bcs its not normal for there to be 100+ pages of nothing but speculations and inside jokes

:true:

Thanx for my 16 Likes on my dissertation about Beautiful made on Sunday! It was nice to receive affirmation, because it felt embarrassing later to have posted emotional stuff . . . The quote, above: ha ha. Yesterday I saw on twitter A&W announcement, so sat down with dried mango - which I bought a big sack of at Sprouts and enjoyed it like my late dog Pepi used to go at his rawhide bone under the dining table my family ate dinner at growing up in Connecticut - while catching up after I left off Monday, some 60 pages. There was a lot of activity yesterday! Total relaxation to prep for a big job cleaning up a burnt out apartment. "Nothing but speculation and inside jokes" - there is quite a bit, it is true. Also rich information, like the live performance of Little Anthony & the Imperials Shimmy Shimmy Koko Bop, this link to 26Music.de

production info about Did You Know album;  https://www.25music.de/11593369,4,lp,-,lana-del-rey,did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-oceanblvd,-,pop,602448591913,060244859191.html

with production info on every song, yet some are still TBC - meaning, to be contributed? and this blog post:

What is Known about Did You Know songs so far: http://lanaboards.com/blogs/entry/1597-ldr9-info-masterpost . . .

Sidenote: Dried mango is the color of my logo. It is very dry and chewy. I sourced my logo from a Lana fan. I think the word "stan" originated with the Lana fandom. Everything we see in culture - all the drone videos of waves against rock islands, people surfing, cat eye eyeliner from maybelline, all the commercials, locations in Long Beach, originate with Lana and the Lana fandom. Lana fans are amazing graphic artists. Most Lana fans use iPhones and iPads, and are proficient filmers and recorders. The culture is moved forward by the Lana fandom!

23 minutes ago, 111 said:

her team isn't happy thats all im gonna say :tommy:

Well, WE are :hype:

12 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

So apple and amazon fucked up. :creepna:

And let’s not forget YouTube before that, for posting the album title and OG release date in the caption of Arcadia :oic2:

seriously though, does it ever happen to any other artist, to have info leak through OFFICIAL media / steaming services?