Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

14 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Even though it seems like we know a lot, I also feel like we know very little. The fact that we've heard almost no snippets is amazing, and people's descriptions always paint a different picture for everyone and then the end result is something else. We are definitely in for an unexpected journey no matter what :trisha:

I was about to say this..I still have no idea what almost any of these songs are going to sound like :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

even tho i was looking at Kintsugi posts, i don't remember almost nothing due to my kind of short memory so i'll be surprised anyways:thumb3:

same and i’ve purposefully not looked back at them for that reason :thumb2:

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Im curious as to how Eclipse knows they aren't happy tho. Like does he have Ben's phone tapped?  :hooker:

i wonder if ben contacted him somehow being upset about him spilling the official date :oopna:

I just hope this song ends up being a moment for Lana. Obviously a 7 minute song isn’t going to be a “hit” in the traditional sense, but I would love for it to do well on streaming and generate buzz for the album!

3 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Im curious as to how Eclipse knows they aren't happy tho. Like does he have Ben's phone tapped?  :hooker:

Eclipse is actually Ben and he just meant that he isn’t happy he didn’t get the most liked post on lanaboards:bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

I just hope this song ends up being a moment for Lana. Obviously a 7 minute song isn’t going to be a “hit” in the traditional sense, but I would love for it to do well on streaming and generate buzz for the album!

all too well did good tho

and also for giving me Margaret

6 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Right

i will never get how these insiders know all of this stuff. Release dates and stuff sure, it’s probably just a database somewhere.

but the rest…I don’t get it :rip: 

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

all too well did good tho

Everything Taylor Swift releases is doing good. Your point? :bebe: Venice Bitch was the least streamed track before the NFR! release.

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

They were demos and came from a different source so I don't count them as leaks from the finished album.

Doesn’t change the fact we’ve got snippets from two tracks, so they count as leaks tho

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

im honestly kind of wishing that american whore wasn’t a single that’s released before the album. i feel like it’s too like, important yk? like it’s a big deal that’s highly anticipated, and i feel like it would be more of a success when it actually releases.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

It is honestly so funny to see people underestimating Grandfather when that was the only song BOZ liked enough to tweet about it pre-announcement

Grandfather was giving me 6+ minutes vibes, I'm still getting over the fact that it's 4 minutes :trisha:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

eclipse can be such a liar … but my guess is while they were having their morning snuggles

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I wonder if regular radio will get a short version & the full version everywhere else

Just now, the ocean said:

it’s gonna be one of those songs that feels long even though it’s only 4 minutes 

touché:et: 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Right

i will never get how these insiders know all of this stuff. Release dates and stuff sure, it’s probably just a database somewhere.

but the rest…I don’t get it :rip: 

i feel like BOZ works in the industry somewhere or knows someone who works at a vinyl manufacturer or something

and Eclipse, well I think he just writes a ton of emails pretending to be Lana’s team and that’s how he gets a hold of stuff lmao- that’s how he got fine China etc at least

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

i want some really slutty daddy lyrics on this album. "i can do it if you really really like that" kinda shit

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Morningcrow said:

I wonder if regular radio will get a short version & the full version everywhere else

She hasn’t sent a song to radio since the BTD era and I doubt it’ll have a traditional structure.