Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

My guess is Ocean Blvd is a 25 - 30 tracks album and currently only the first 16 have been revealed. Once again, the album is not coming digitally before March 24th because they’ve been doing everything in their power to secure good sales. Two, I highly doubt it’s an unrelated new music because that would detracts from Ocean Blvd since it’s releasing soon and once again they are doing everything to secure good sales. They are not going to waste their time and effort to release the album digitally or announce a completely unrelated project when the current focus is Ocean. The only thing that makes sense to me is them doing something to boost sales not lower it.

The lead single is coming this Tuesday with a WW radio premiere. Ocean Blvd full tracklist and 10 new variants will be revealed as well.

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

@fl0r1dakil0s 

Hide contents

will any songs get people talking? Like Chemtrails was a really inoffensive album lyrically, whereas NFR had some big statements. Can you see this album receiving thinkpieces etc.?

Spoiler

it will get people talking, sure, but i don't see any huge thinkpieces happening

everyone discussing how it might leak tonight has really put into perspective how close we are to getting this album. we've officially gotten to the original release date. the album is only TWO WEEKS away. that's insane

Get a job and find a hobby instead of leaking songs one line at a time

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm still shocked that it didn't leak on the OG date. Props to her team for managing it nicely for once :hide:

I still expect it some day in the coming weeks tho cause some countries for some reason have the shipping date set next week ?? I don't get that cause it's not the first date or the updated one :thumb2: 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm still shocked that it didn't leak on the OG date. Props to her team for managing it nicely for once :hide:

I still expect it some day in the coming weeks tho cause some countries for some reason have the shipping date set next week ?? I don't get that cause it's not the first date or the updated one :thumb2: 

it's not even 3/10 in the US yet, girl it has a lot of potential to leak tomorrow 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

it's not even 3/10 in the US yet, girl it has a lot of potential to leak tomorrow 

You're right but if some store fucked up and maintained the date they would have shipped them already right?

Digital and on the shelves on the other hand... :eek: 

giphy.gif